2020 Olympic Games - qualification

• Hanke was really brave to set that two last attacks to Scholzel! Dutch block was never completly ready for that.

Before the match was started, Germanies middles was target as poor side of team, but today Shoelzel play very good with huge contribution in attack.

• I couldn't point a single flaw of Germany. They're playing perfect volleyball and Netherlands need to play better than this.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The replay clearly showed that there was no floor touch...Of course it was a ball difficult to recover for Germany and it would most likely end up in a Ned point.But then Maybe NED shouldn't have given up a good 15-9 lead they had in order to win the set...They chocked so hard in the middle of this set almost as if they wanted to lose on purpose!

never mind, after they saved that ball, Ball went out. So it was again Dutch point

• The replay clearly showed that there was no floor touch...Of course it was a ball difficult to recover for Germany and it would most likely end up in a Ned point.But then Maybe NED shouldn't have given up a good 15-9 lead they had in order to win the set...They chocked so hard in the middle of this set almost as if they wanted to lose on purpose!

Of course that point, even if it was an important one, was just one point. Germany deserve their lead, no doubt.

• German reception, not only it is stable it is perfect. Hanke is doing what ever She wants !

MY GOD EVERYONE IS SO TENSE

Oh God, Caprara try with sub setter pls.

• If you can't stop Lippmann, at least stop Orthmann:hit:

They cant even stop Hanke's attacks right now,much less Lippmann or Orthmann...

• NED needs Maret, really. Even though she isnt so effective on attack.

Btw, Pogany is also playing really great. Very solid in defense, covering a lot of blocks (usually Lippmann's one) and settinf the second ball when Hanke is the one who defenses.

• I'm cheering for Germany, they looks so great as team, but I would be so sad for this Dutch crowd.

They are AMAZING :heart::heart::heart:

• Lippman scores again on a less than ideal set

• NED needs Maret, really. Even though she isnt so effective on attack.

Btw, Pogany is also playing really great. Very solid in defense, covering a lot of blocks (usually Lippmann's one) and settinf the second ball when Hanke is the one who defenses.

A lot of coach are not seeing how much is defence OH important for your team, for you balance, for high volleyball.

In high volleyball you need to have great defence, not only attack....

• Robin was so loud at that time out, literally last call for wake up girls....But German girls are playing soo goood.:whistle: