2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Club World Championship

• ECZ' reception sucks in the 1st set. They once led 16:11 but lost with too many unforced errors. Praia's libero is a loophole, but ECZ forgot to serve to her later in the set. Let's see how ECZ adjust in the 2nd set. I bet ECZ wanna win this game as Vakif will likely be No.1 in pool A.

• Gamze's setting is a problem, either too close to the net or way too open. Both Kim and Boskovic can not spike with full power.

• I don't understand Praia's substitution. It seems the coach wants to get everyone involved in this game. LOL

• Yes why is Praia now playing with there full second squad?:what:

• Praia screwed themselves up in the 2nd set with some questionable substitutions.

• I don't understand Praia's strategy. They want to lose this game and play against No.1 (maybe Vakif) from pool A?

• Praia did not put their starters on court in the 3rd set. It seems they want to save energy for semi-final. They don't care whom they're gonna play against in semi.

• Obviously Praia wants to lose this game on purpose. Shame on them. :down:

This game is not worth watching any more. I am out.

• So Eczacibasi is not that strong how I though they are...

• They are great team and they will fight for big things this season I just thought with roster that they have that non team can came close to them but afterall that is not the case. They are great team but still with many flaws.

• nice first set!!!

Minas had the opportunity to win the set but they couldnt play the last points well..Zhu Ting :super:

Gizem Örge has been playing well so far in this tournament

Vakıf should toughen its serves in second set bcz Minas is receiveing well adn setter Maacris is creating good opportunities for her players to play