2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Novara, Busto and Pomi wants to signed Francesca Villani but Brescia wants to keep her. So they are waiting for her movie.

She`s "very tall" for a Italian OH (1.87cm). Italians teams should certainly invest in her. I don`t think she`s ready for a top team. She should just stay with Brescia at least she`s certain of full time playing.

Mingard did so well when she played OPP... She went to Modena to play OH and now in Bergamo. But she`s not improving. She should be playing much better than she is now. Italian Teams must do a better job with local players. I can see all the Club Italia girls including Pietrini all sitting on the bench next season.

• Omg seriously guys move this topic into private message or do some whatsapp messages. I hate it if you talk about a pure NON SENSE topic so much in detail with long messages!

Stop comparing players whoever fills whoevers shoes. Seriously enough is enoguh, let the transfer be even official!!!!!!!!!

Who the fuck are you to tell us what to discuss here and what not? If you want to hear official transfer news check the other thread. This thread is about transfer discussion and people are sharing their opinions about the transfer rumors. If you are not interested in this kind of discussion, just get lost and wait for official news in the other thread

• tbh I'm also annoyed with some of this behaviour. I used to be part of a lot of forums back in the day, now just this one but I have to say: the you can do this-you cannot do this in this forum is crazy from some ppl. You'll just put a joke and someone will say: 'Off-topic.' Guys if we want JUST news and facts without soul we can follow twitter + newspapers instead of a forum.

Also I donot like pages of off-topic either but some people would rather have no one talk here at all, that's more peaceful lol :lol: yea... Or maybe just don't use forums.

• Who the fuck are you to tell us what to discuss here and what not? If you want to hear official transfer news check the other thread. This thread is about transfer discussion and people are sharing their opinions about the transfer rumors. If you are not interested in this kind of discussion, just get lost and wait for official news in the other thread

Calm down and stay polite. There is nothing wrong with a discussion. But if this discussion turns into something with no end and this for weeks than there is something wrong. Haak, Zhu, Haak, Zhu, yeah we got it!

You want to see whose shoes Haak is gonna fill? Wait until the official statement and the first match she will play than you will know but pure non sense to talk about this for several days just to show other members my opinion is the right one and yours not.

That is meant for everyone not only for you!

• I`m using a translator ....so I could be wrong. But this article says Monza offered Egonu 700K but she will sign with Conegliano for 500K?

https://www.volleyball.it/cone…-mezzo-milione-per-egonu/

Wow Monza really surprise me, if I’m not wrong they wanted to signed KYK last season ? I know it was big name but I can’t remember which one...

I can’t believe someone refused 200k€ bugfer offer, this is huge number :what:

I mean guys I would be more than happy to earn “only” 200k in year...

• Calm down and stay polite. There is nothing wrong with a discussion. But if this discussion turns into something with no end and this for weeks than there is something wrong. Haak, Zhu, Haak, Zhu, yeah we got it!

You want to see whose shoes Haak is gonna fill? Wait until the official statement and the first match she will play than you will know but pure non sense to talk about this for several days just to show other members my opinion is the right one and yours not.

That is meant for everyone not only for you!

There's much more than Haak vs Zhu in that conversation. The way the transfer market works, policies of top teams...

How playing for top NTs can affect a player etc...

Not everybody can be shallow you know...

If you want to know who gets more money just skip our discussion...

• I can see all the Club Italia girls including Pietrini all sitting on the bench next season.

For them it would be much better to play in Busto, Busto needs local MBs, Pomi and other teams. But Lubian can be starter in Scandicci She is very good MB, and Pietrini had better performance in NT than Vasileva right now in Scandicci to bad that injuries “attacked” her this season :/

• There's much more than Haak vs Zhu in that conversation. The way the transfer market works, policies of top teams...

How playing for top NTs can affect a player etc...

Not everybody can be shallow you know...

If you want to know who gets more money just skip our discussion...

Cute. You all don‘t get my point.

What I am trying to say is, that you should do you are allowed to do discussions but that is not a discussion anymore and you guys even don‘t realize it. It is a battle between users who wants to be right. Just trying to explain the own opinion in different ways in long messages just to show who has the right opinion who not. And that is not a discussion anymore, it became more a status to show who has really knowledge about volleyball. I got a different definition of discussion at school, but if you say this is a discussion than just re-read all the posts.

• thats what forums are all about.

So my last post about this because this is getting funny and I can't explain you guys everything in details. Or you basically don't want to understand it.

Tell us your opinion, once or twice is enough we got it but not for several days having a battle whose opinion is the most right one and therefore keep telling us the same thing just in different ways! So, no forums are not about this.

Thats it, but most users are into an argument here about their forum status therefore will never accept this and will find excuses.

• I`m using a translator ....so I could be wrong. But this article says Monza offered Egonu 700K but she will sign with Conegliano for 500K?

https://www.volleyball.it/cone…-mezzo-milione-per-egonu/

According to a local newspaper, Monza has offered her 2 million for 3 years. (almost 700k/ year)

It also says that basically Paola chose Conegliano not just because of the money, but because Imoco is the best team that can guarantee her to win cups

• Wow I’m very interested who will they signed. I mean they can signed world class players if they want. They have pretty much good budget if they offer her 2M€ for 3 years.

I hope Fabris will stay in Seria A... Maybe Monza can signed her, but Kazan probably offer her a lot of money. She answear me at my public post that She is going to Kazan. She said that She personaly didn’t signed anything yet and She thanks for suport, and after few hours She deleted her com.

• If they go with Christina and Danesi they have 4 spot for foreign players... Opp, 2OHs and Setter.

They can easily become second team right behind Conegliano. Waiting for foreign names. :)

Novara will go with Bonifacio 100%. And that is not bad at all.

• Wow Monza really surprise me, if I’m not wrong they wanted to signed KYK last season ? I know it was big name but I can’t remember which one...

I can’t believe someone refused 200k€ bugfer offer, this is huge number :what:

I mean guys I would be more than happy to earn “only” 200k in year...

It was KIm, but everyone was thinking it was fake rumors because nobody believed they had the money.....I remember there were rumors of them wanting to sign Tomkom and Zhang Channing as well. But if they want to be a big team they will need to sign a world class setter otherwise they are going nowhere.

Fabris will be making a lot of money in Kazan ( Money that all her haters can only dream of lol) . Plus the Russian League is not bad as you guys think. Not to mention Kazan is a beautiful city. Vasileva and Mamadona were making 1 million ( according to rumors).....maybe Fabris will be making 1 million as well or something close to that.

• Yeah I forgot about Zhang, they wanted to sign her to.

If Novara and Scandicci keeps perfoming like this in Seria A Monza can take their spot for CL in play-offs.

• For them it would be much better to play in Busto, Busto needs local MBs, Pomi and other teams. But Lubian can be starter in Scandicci She is very good MB, and Pietrini had better performance in NT than Vasileva right now in Scandicci to bad that injuries “attacked” her this season :/

What do you think that Scandicci will do with their foreign MBs, play with then only in CL or they will transfer out Adenizia? I dont think they will release Stevanovic because they just got her but i dont know when Adenizia's contract will end either

• It was KIm, but everyone was thinking it was fake rumors because nobody believed they had the money.....I remember there were rumors of them wanting to sign Tomkom and Zhang Channing as well. But if they want to be a big team they will need to sign a world class setter otherwise they are going nowhere.

There was a rumor of Kim in Scandicci if I remember correctly. I do remember the rumor about Zhang instead. About the setter, Monza seems interested in Skorupa and Lloyd.

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…-punta-tutto-sulle-donne/

Monza has also a male team, but sice they need much more money to compete with the best teams in the men's league,the society decided to invest their money in the female team.

• For me having MB who can block is already big advantage for your as team. I would keep Adenizia but I would let go Stevanovic She really didn’t show anything to play in top team this season.