2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• https://www.volleyball.it/turc…EBIIbhHUrMcs_p1SH0FLHVKUM

According to volleyball.it, Jordan Larson will play in China next season. As it was rumored,Fener will sign Aydemir and Mihajlovic. Gala is close to sign Olesia Rykhliuk.

i hope she will team up with Zhu. It will be perfect scene.:)

• Do you guys think mihajlovic is a big upgrade to Bricio? :teach:To me, Mihajlovic is a better attacker than her for sure but Bricio is a better server and receiver.

• Do you guys think mihajlovic is a big upgrade to Bricio? :teach:To me, Mihajlovic is a better attacker than her for sure but Bricio is a better server and receiver.

I agree. Perhaps Terzic would plan to hid her in reception as he does for Serbia, but that would mean having a top quality passing OH to cover for her (probably another foreign player) which would mean a Turkish setter on the court. It's a big risk but if it works then she is the sort of player who can really make a difference even against the best teams. If she's not hidden in reception then the best serving teams will destroy her like Vakifbank did to Kosheleva 2 years ago.

• Mihajlovic imo is an inprovement next to Bricio. Bricio is a great talent, but I don't find her receiving noticeably better than Brankica. She usually did really bad this season from the reception line, but I agree that she is better server. Mihajlovic though, has the 'Mihajlovic presence' :box: also. FB next year will be really great, they're even raising their budget.

• That would be interesting. Guldeniz has been wasted on the bench the last seasons in Eczacibasi.

• I don't share your enthusiasm with Fener..

They are on their way to build yet another flawed superteam...

If you ask me, they should transfer a good libero who can both receive and defend first...

Aylin Sarıoğlu is their best bet...She can make more difference than Mihajlovic or even Naz..

And Güldeniz won't cut it in CL..

Meliha-> Vakıf won't happen...

With Larson gone, Meliha is Eczacı's best receiver and letting her go would be just plain stupid..

And Meliha's sister is playing with Eczacı youth team, so Ismailoğlu family is totally commited to Vitra...

Guidetti likes ready-made players but in this case he will have to grow his own OHs...

• Guldeniz is not a solid serve receiver, though she is a very good defender. She was the target when GS played with her and Leys as receivers and she failed quite often. With Mihajlovic, I don't think she can do good in receiving, they will most likely use her to sub Mihajlovic when she is in backrow.

I don't agree about serves. Mihajlovic also had a very dangerous jump serve back then. Bricio had a very inconsistent season, it is hard to tell actually whether it is good to keep her or transfer a new OH. I guess playoffs will tell us more about her future.

Meanwhile looks like GS is about to sign with Olesia Rhykliuk. I also saw that Ataman liked pages about Kakolewska and started following Vasilantonaki. Not sure if the last two are signs of potential transfers.

• What's the relevance of meliha's sister playing in Eczacıbaşı? Adis lagumzija's little brother was also playing in Galatasaray, but he also transferred to Arkas when his brother did. These transfers are not done based on 'family commitments'.

Also Meliha is not the last resort for Eczacıbaşı, they might want to invest on young Salina Şahin who is also a good receiver and can develop to a very good OH.

Aylin Sarıoğlu is very overrated. She is not any better than Melis yılmaz

• Arkas vs GS not the same thing...There's a rivalry between ECZ and Vakıf and they are both rich, Ecz can match any offer by Vakıf...

And Meliha will be again a rotation player with Vakıf, so why bother to go across Bosphorus?

Aylin Sarıoğlu is underrated...She's probably the best defender among liberos, and very young, she can improve her reception...

• I think Meliha will be great for Vakifbank and same for her. She can easily compete with players like Kelsey and Gabi but not with KYK and Larson. That is mainly because Motta sees Larson as an assistant coach on court and would not bench her no matter what.

• Vakif - kelsey and gabi would be nice

Vitra - kim and natalia is promising

Fener - vargas and mihajlovic

If this happens, i hope minas would invest on drussyla and fe garay!!!!!!

• Arkas vs GS not the same thing...There's a rivalry between ECZ and Vakıf and they are both rich, Ecz can match any offer by Vakıf...

And Meliha will be again a rotation player with Vakıf, so why bother to go across Bosphorus?

Aylin Sarıoğlu is underrated...She's probably the best defender among liberos, and very young, she can improve her reception...

Why bother? Because Vakıfbank has one of the best trainer in the world who upgrades almost every local player he has worked with;)

Aylin is very young?:what: she is 24 years old. You think she can improve her reception but Melis yılmaz who is 2 years younger than Aylin can not improve?:aww:

• Dude, we're not on the same wavelength...

Aylin is young for a libero...Liberos reach their prime "usually" not before 27-28, so Aylin has 3-4 more years to grow...

I don't see any special talent with Melis* I wouldnt care if she were 19 months old...

Meliha won't move anywhere even for Lang Ping or whatever god of volleyball...Let's wait and see.

• Dude, we're not on the same wavelength...

Aylin is young for a libero...Liberos reach their prime "usually" not before 27-28, so Aylin has 3-4 more years to grow...

I don't see any special talent with Melis* I wouldnt care if she were 19 months old...

Meliha won't move anywhere even for Lang Ping or whatever god of volleyball...Let's wait and see.

I just bookmarked your post to remind you later:lol:

• Seeing how far Zhu Ting has become, i certainly agree Vakif will sign her again after Olympic. I think she's the best all around player right now.

• About Novara

Hmmm after Bartsch and Veljkovic are confirmed for Novara, so that means that their is 2 spots left for foreign players. I hope one of this names will be big.

Veljkovic is world class player, Bartsch improved so much this season with her reception, She has huge potential to become great OH. They need the best locals that they can signed and one great player to make some impact at Conegliano next season.

Their is no news about Bosetti.C She can be perfect for them + Bonifacio as MB and Zannoni can finally step up and become their main libero.

They can for sure signed great OPP and the key player setter.

-If Pietrini finally comeback in right shape, and She performs great with NT She can be finally OH that Scandicci needed after bad season from both De La Cruz and Vasileva.

• In Dutch media it has been said that Sloëtjes definitely is going to leave Vakifbank after this season. They also say that there are strong rumours she is going to play in China, but she also has a lot of offers from Italy.

I would love to see her play in Italy. But looking at Tokyo 2020 I don't know if it is a wise decision. Because probably she has to play almost every game in Italy + European cup and I think she needs enough rest with her history of injuries.

• In Dutch media it has been said that Sloëtjes definitely is going to leave Vakifbank after this season. They also say that there are strong rumours she is going to play in China, but she also has a lot of offers from Italy.

I would love to see her play in Italy. But looking at Tokyo 2020 I don't know if it is a wise decision. Because probably she has to play almost every game in Italy + European cup and I think she needs enough rest with her history of injuries.

It would be amazing if Sloetjes is in China. They have shorter league and Lonny could get rest more before Olympic. And she need this to overcome her mental block over China's walls.