2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Jovana Brakocevic is almost done deal for Novara

Brakocevic-?

Vasileva-Robinson

Christina-Veljkovic

Sansona

Still their is no news about their setter position... Maybe I would go again with Skorupa or Denise Hanke ? Their is no many setters that are that good to play for Novara, but overall they don’t look bad at all on paper.

Very tall team.

• Looks like Bartsch will stay and Robinson will either go to Fener, China or even Brazil.

• The setter is going to be Hancock very likely. Robinson signed with Fenerbahce,there was a rumor about Courtney.

I don't know what to think about Vasileva, imo she should've signed with a lower team to find some confidence back.

• I thought Robinson would go to Fenerbahçe? And with this starting team they need a Italian setter, because they already have 4 foreign players in starting 7.

• i dont think so, but i am not sure either. I think that Lyubov Sokolova played few games for Eczacibasi as turkish citizenship in 2012/2013 with completly new surname with begins on F and after that she was on the list for the FIVB World Grand champions cup. If i am wrong, let somebody correct me.

No, she never played as Turkish.

In her Bergamo days, she played as Kilic.

• I thought Robinson would go to Fenerbahçe? And with this starting team they need a Italian setter, because they already have 4 foreign players in starting 7.

Brakocevic can play as domestic player not as foreing.

• The setter is going to be Hancock very likely.

Novara's first choice is Lloyd. But both Pomi and Monza are also trying to transfer her. I heard that Novara offers the biggest salary among them.

Novara's second choice is Hancock. If they are not able to get Lloyd, it will probably be her.

Vasileva is waste of money to me. I mean they didnt see Vasileva's current performance, their team played against Scandicci many times. How can they transfer such a player

Vasileva isn't a good choice. She isn't in a good shape and also not cheap.

I think Daalderop would be a better option. Her attacking is more powerful. Since her passing is not good, they can sign Marcon as back-row sub. Perinelli is also a good choice.

• I think Brakocevic can still be a good player for Novara but nobody can really fill the hole that Egonu will leave. MAYBE someone like Sloetjes, Haak, Vargas or Goncharova could do a similar job but it looks like none of them are available. So who is actually available and better than Jovana? Is Rahimova available? Kasia? Would either of these players be better than Brakocevic? Maybe but it's not clear imo so I can understand why they wanted to sign with her, especially if she counts as Italian, but Egonu is pretty much irreplaceable so any team would struggle if she left.

• With Vasileva and Courtney:what: I cant see my front :sos: I cant believe this year Novara will fight in final of CL but next year they will build such mess team. They even wont have life saver Egonu. Who will save them against tough opponents Brakocevic, Vasileva or Courtney:what:

If they keep Bartsch and sign Lloyd or Hancock, then they won't be able to sign Courtney. Max. 2 players from the same country are allowed.

• I think Brakocevic can still be a good player for Novara but nobody can really fill the hole that Egonu will leave. MAYBE someone like Sloetjes, Haak, Vargas or Goncharova could do a similar job but it looks like none of them are available. So who is actually available and better than Jovana? Is Rahimova available? Kasia? Would either of these players be better than Brakocevic? Maybe but it's not clear imo so I can understand why they wanted to sign with her, especially if she counts as Italian, but Egonu is pretty much irreplaceable so any team would struggle if she left.

It's difficult for Novara. However, if they could sign a good setter, try to keep Bartsch, and find another good attacking OH, they can still be very competitive.

Not to mention that Conegliano might lose Danesi. That's a huge loss for their blocking.

• I'm also curious about Monza, they wanted to do big things but they have been quiet lately. There is the usual rumor about Danesi and one about Skorupa as well.

Busto seems quite stronger to me with Lowe and Washington (if the rumors are true). Also Villani can find some space in my opinion

• Novara's first choice is Lloyd. But both Pomi and Monza are also trying to transfer her. I heard that Novara offers the biggest salary among them.

Novara's second choice is Hancock. If they are not able to get Lloyd, it will probably be her.

Vasileva isn't a good choice. She isn't in a good shape and also not cheap.

I think Daalderop would be a better option. Her attacking is more powerful. Since her passing is not good, they can sign Marcon as back-row sub. Perinelli is also a good choice.

Sounds very promising but do you really think Barbolini is capable of making these kind of transfers? I am not surprised he is going to have Vasileva in his team, it is obvious she couldn’t find her real self after the injury. I hope she gets back to her old form.

• Sounds very promising but do you really think Barbolini is capable of making these kind of transfers? I am not surprised he is going to have Vasileva in his team, it is obvious she couldn’t find her real self after the injury. I hope she gets back to her old form.

It's just my thoughts. I don't think Barbolini will transfer another Dutch OH with poor passing, especially after Plak's disappointing performance.

I doubt if Vasileva could be in better shape next season. However, she will play for the NT this summer. Hope it could help.

• I think Daalderop can learn more from giovanni caprara than Barbolini. And I think you can't compare the receiving capacity of Daalderop with that of Plak.