2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• From what I understand Galatasaray is stuck on deciding between Yvon Beliën and Sinead Jack.

A few more clubs in Turkey interested in these players.

• Sheilla Castro and Paula Pequeno are rumored to play for Curitiba Vôlei (8th place in this season). According to the manager of the team, both Paula and Sheilla are willing to play there, and they'll try to find a sponsor that could afford these two to the team.

• But everybody can have a bad season, including iconic players. They were not on their best each and every season either, they just came back to their form again.

Kim comes from a season in China and many players that went there have said that the trainings lacked quite or had dips in performance. Kim when she played her first match literally could not kill a ball, I believe she will be better next season when she can be a leader again instead of Larson which is something Kim feeds off. Also there is still not many good all-around OHs tbh as replacement.

I wouldn't count her out after 1 season.

I'm not counting her out, but it's clear this season was a failure for Eczacibasi, and with the money she's being paid they can get better alternatives, that's all. Also she hasn't been the same for the last few seasons, even in Fener, and that's OK, it's understandable, but what I was trying to say is, if she's struggling in attack, she should try and contribute more in reception, defense, serving.. that was my point

• Jack could be a better option for Eczacibasi, though I am not sure what is their plan since they have 3 sliders (Yasemin, Beyza, Gibbe) and Ergul (who hits from zone 3). Would be smarter to transfer an another MB who hits from zone 3 like Veljkovic.

As far as I know, GS was interested in Gibbemeyer. Now the rotation is probably towards Belien since they can't afford to transfer Jack, unless she accepts a lower salary for the sake of being close to her fiance, who is also an MB, Murathan Kisal (ex GS player too).

• I think maybe Fener is also one of the teams interested in Jack, there were rumours about Akinradewo too which seemed legit but I wish Fener continues with their local duo tbh, they are already doing a great job.

It is unnecessary to spend more money. They already have the best team on paper.

• Jack in Fener would be a total waste, she would be in the bench for most of the time, since they already have 3 foreigner players and 3 good Turkish MB. It would be better for the team to invest in a foreigner OH to substitute Robinson/Brankica if needed rather than "waste" their last available foreigner spot with a MB.

• Jack in Fener would be a total waste, she would be in the bench for most of the time, since they already have 3 foreigner players and 3 good Turkish MB

I think its also the reason the Akinradewo rumour got silenced a bit after Diclenur Babat renewed with FB. Good MBs know they will be benched if they sign FB. I hope both pick another team that needs them truly. Sinead Jack is to me one of the best all-around MBs in the world atm. And Akinradewo's abilities don't need to be reminded.

• Italy is closer to Turkey than Japan, so why not :)?

I agree on Altinli . Both Jack and Akinradewo are sliders and it would be a big "wow" if Eda is benched and one of these two play the season.

• https://www.volleynews.it/2019…mpre-piu-vicina-a-novara/

Arrighetti to Novara :what: she will be the third middle, but considering her shape during these last seasons, I doubt she is a good choice,even just for trainings. IMO Valentina should have signed for a team in A2,like Gioli and Barazza,who are still enjoying plaing

We can already tell that Novara is gonna be a mess next year.

Their management is either high on drugs or just don't care. They also signed Vasileva for crying out loud, they're literally trying to sign those who are in bad shapes.:D

• https://www.volleynews.it/2019…mpre-piu-vicina-a-novara/

Arrighetti to Novara :what: she will be the third middle, but considering her shape during these last seasons, I doubt she is a good choice,even just for trainings. IMO Valentina should have signed for a team in A2,like Gioli and Barazza,who are still enjoying plaing

Arrighetti's manager is the best by far in the business. She's underperforming at least in the past 4-5 years and still he/she is able to get her contracts with good teams. :lol:

• We can already tell that Novara is gonna be a mess next year.

Their management is either high on drugs or just don't care. They also signed Vasileva for crying out loud, they're literally trying to sign those who are in bad shapes.:D

I'm sad we don't get to watch Kosheleva-Vasileva duo tbh :rolleyes::lol: I need an iconic flop like that from a team

• It's amazing how far the reputation alone will take you. Once you've made a name for yourself, you can live off it for years and years without doing anything special, as coaches and managers are often more likely to hope that THIS is the season player X will finally play again like she did 5 years ago, instead of risking it with unproven players. And it's especially true for Italian, Turkish and Russian players due to foreigner restrictions in their leagues.

I wish Stufi had stayed in Novara, although she deserves to be a starter in some smaller club. She should have been subbed more often for Chirichella this season.

• I can feel relegations vibes from Novara. They failed to sign all the good players they had as main targets in the last weeks. =O

About Symone Speech. All I know is that she played for Georgetown and she was pretty good, with good stats.

It's pretty difficult to follow over 200 universities and colleges. Lately I'm mostly on Pac-12, Big Ten and West Coast Conferences. Georgetown competes in the Big East Conference, where Creighton and Marquette are rulers, and never made it to the NCAA tuornament in the last years.

• Arrighetti's manager is the best by far in the business. She's underperforming at least in the past 4-5 years and still he/she is able to get her contracts with good teams. :lol:

This is the biggest surprise ever to me. :white:

I need a recharge of positive vibes... NOW! ||

• Vakifbank wants to sign Nika Daalderop, but the buy-out clause seems to high. Although I would love to see her been coached by Guidetti, I think it's better for her to stay in Firenze. Here she can play a lot of matches and I don't know if she is able to that at Vakifbank. They also need to sign a foreign oustide hetter who can cover her in reception.

Source: https://worldofvolley.com/Late…on-radar-of-vakfbank.html

If Plak goes to Vakifbank, I hope Guidetti can get her back to her old form. She performed better under Guidetti.