2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Vitra has a setter problem....Motta goes ahead and sign one of the worst setters of the season...lol. Praia Club lost everything they won last season....It is safe to say Vitra won`t be winning anything next season.

Motta is so clueless. He should have signed a really good middle. (Carol,Jack,Heyrman).

And I was dreaming they would sign Woloz.....Another Boskovic`s season is going to waste.

Hopefully they actually use Hande as OPP and keep Boskovic on the bench. Keep her out of this mess and mostly important less likely of getting injured in the OG year.

Conegliano will everything again next season.

• guys there is a possibility the foreigner limit will be raised to 4, I doubt it'll happen but let's wait and see TVF's decision

if they do that....there will be 0 competition among the Top 4 vs the rest. The mid-level teams can not sign good foreigners, even right now they can`t sign 3 good ones. So if the TOP 4 plays with their 4 foreigners...I mean, there would be no competition at all.

In Italy is different because the level of local players is a lot higher. (no offense to the local Turkish)

• I never asked for another Turkish vs Italian comparison :whistle:

4/6 players foreign, would mean you don't need that great locals anyway, in the end yes Conegliano will still end up champion or VakifBank will still end up champion usually if thats what you mean but you can never change that unless other teams invest as much.

• I was not comparing Italy vs Turkey.

What I was saying is that the weak Italian Teams are still able to sign some good foreigner players....that is not the case for the weak Turkish Teams. A lot of the foreigners with the weak teams in Turkey are really not that great.

another thing....Just putting 4 foreigners won`t make a team great. There`s so much more that goes into creating a great team ( coaches, facilities, management, etc).

• Oh great, Wolosz is staying now it is even more clear that Conegliano will be beast next season !

I really can’t believe that they signed Lloyd. I mean She is great setter but not for Eczacibasi. Maja was perfect for them. She is slower and She likes to set high balls and Lloyd is just opposite. They again signed fast setter...

• I was not comparing Italy vs Turkey.

What I was saying is that the weak Italian Teams are still able to sign some good foreigner players....that is not the case for the weak Turkish Teams. A lot of the foreigners with the weak teams in Turkey are really not that great.

another thing....Just putting 4 foreigners won`t make a team great. There`s so much more that goes into creating a great team ( coaches, facilities, management, etc).

So what Turkish facilities and coaches are bad compared to Italy? Not according to players that played in both countries, unless you are also one of them and disagree. They want to sign better players, thats the whole thing. 2017/18 season was a good example. Italian local players are imho not what makes the difference when you only need 2 of them on court even when I agree they are overall much better, I just don't think it'll make a huge difference with a 4 foreign player limit. If you think of last season in Turkey, there was a huge economical problem and not all teams could invest, some companies that invested in other ways are now coming up with their clubs. It was well known that Turkish league would be weaker than usual in 2018/19

• Oh great, Wolosz is staying now it is even more clear that Conegliano will be beast next season !

I really can’t believe that they signed Lloyd. I mean She is great setter but not for Eczacibasi. Maja was perfect for them. She is slower and She likes to set high balls and Lloyd is just opposite. They again signed fast setter...

My vibes are very confused now. :what::what::what:

• With 3 foreigners there`s a chance Hande and Ebrar get to play.....but with 4.....there`s a chance Hande and Ebrar won`t get to play at all.

Thats right :( I hope though with 14 clubs and more wanting to invest in the future there will be more clubs for them to go to at least :!:

• Laura Heyrman is going to play in Monza next season :S

Actually no. Maja likes to play really fast, and trick to opponent's block. Carli on the other hand, was struggling to set as fast as Karch would like, because of her unique touch. In fact I think Carli would work really well in Eczacibasi, despite her bad season, because of their style of play.

• Actually no. Maja likes to play really fast, and trick to opponent's block. Carli on the other hand, was struggling to set as fast as Karch would like, because of her unique touch. In fact I think Carli would work really well in Eczacibasi, despite her bad season, because of their style of play.

My vibes are no longer confused. :saint::thumbup:

• Actually no. Maja likes to play really fast, and trick to opponent's block. Carli on the other hand, was struggling to set as fast as Karch would like, because of her unique touch. In fact I think Carli would work really well in Eczacibasi, despite her bad season, because of their style of play.

She loves to play fast and the last time She played fast was when ? With Moscow or Eczacibasi or even better her NT ?

• She loves to play fast and the last time She played fast was when ? With Moscow or Eczacibasi or even better her NT ?

Of course she's not playing very fast with these teams, that would make no sense. Though she does play a lot with the MBs in Moscow.

Watch her for Piacenza in 2015-16 season, she plays very fast. She can really play any style, it just depends what the team needs.