Turkish NT 2019

• Looking forward to seeing Naz in action😍 I hope Naz-Eda connection will be as epic as before❤️❤️

Any news about neriman? Hande with her current shape is no use at all. We could use neriman's attack right now

• Turkish NT is like Brazil when it comes to older players coming back before Olympics...

• Turkish NT is like Brazil when it comes to older players coming back before Olympics...

? I didn't see Gözde, Neslihan, Bahar, Karadayi etc. join. It is not the same at all. Naz is 28 years old, and Eda Erdem just skipped VNL, Eda is our only 'older' player as she just turned 32 and she is the captain. But Sheilla and Fabiana are 35 and 34 and come back from years of retirement! Why do you call a 28 y/o old LOL and compare her with them. For sure Eda should stay untill Olympics and thats the goal. Even Neriman hasn't joined and she should.

You realize Eda Erdem and Naz were already part of the team anyway right :what:

Don't make annoying comments just so you can comment negatively on at least something smh. Both situations have 0 simillarity. Eda Erdem staying is same as someone like Bosetti staying, Balkestein or Popovic and Akinradewo staying.

• I don't see why people expect someone to be retired from NT the moment they reach 30, there are many players who play still at their best even around 35 years old. As long as a player has a motivation to play and she is capable of giving more than younger options, she should play in NT. Sheila's situation is way different than Naz and Eda. Naz was absent due to her pregnancy and she was with NT since she was 15 years old. Same with Eda, she never skipped NT except a few years she was injured. She even played the whole VNL last year which was unexpected from such an experienced player.

• TVF posted a picture on instagram where they congratulate Alessandro. Naz and Eda are with the team.

And guys please stop talking about Neriman. She left the NT and won‘t come back even if there is no official statement just follow her on instagram and you can get your answer. She is not even in Turkey, she is training individually / making holiday in Italy for months.

So stop acting like she come back, No as I said follow her and you will see she won‘t be back with the NT.

• TVF posted a picture on instagram where they congratulate Alessandro. Naz and Eda are with the team.

And guys please stop talking about Neriman. She left the NT and won‘t come back even if there is no official statement just follow her on instagram and you can get your answer. She is not even in Turkey, she is training individually / making holiday in Italy for months.

So stop acting like she come back, No as I said follow her and you will see she won‘t be back with the NT.

I didn't say she is coming back, it was a question rather than a statement

• I think Turkey doesn't need Neriman anymore. You have very good players at OH position at the moment and being honest, Neri's reception could make you only a headache.

I don't agree with this. We only have Hande as an offensive OH that could potentially replace Neriman, however she is very unstable and she looked terrible after her injury during the finals. Her reception is not any better than Neriman anyway. Neriman still has a lot to give this team. Having a to-go player who is very experienced make life easier for other youngsters too. Currently our only to-go spiker that can attack at clutch time is Ebrar but she is very young and inexperienced. Having Neriman besides her would make life easier for her.

Anyways, knowing how stubborn Guidetti can be, I don't have any hopes for seeing Neriman in the NT anytime soon.

• I said it at the end of last summer and I am repeating it again, Hande won’t be the player we expected her to be, she doesn’t have the patience and she is not into hard work. She will make lots of money even this this level of hers. Unless, something or someone will change her, this is the fact.

She may play an excellent match or two but she is not going to have a great tournament because she is not consistent. And I don’t see that it will be changing anytime soon.

I will be gladly apologize to her and her fans if she’ll prove me wrong in the coming years.

• Hande is only 21.....I will say it again only 21.. Not every player will be on the top of their game at 21.

And she had a great season with Gala...a lot of time when things were not going well she was the one carrying the team and giving her best.

If every player had to be a finished product by 21.....I guess there would be only Boskovic, Zhu and Egonu playing.

She had a surgery a month ago...of course she was not ready to play at the finals....but yeah her current shape is terrible, Gui should get ride of her and she should never play volleyball again :gone:

• I didn’t say these things about her just because of her bad performance at the VNL finals. I am talking about her general performance and development. She played good matches in GS when she was playing OPP, not OH which is her position. Do you remember any match she performed good as OG against a good team ? I don’t.

I tried to explain it but clearly it is not understood. I don’t see the passion in her eyes. And I said it, I will be gladly apologizing from her if it changes.

I don’t know what is wrong with people here, when someone shares an opinion, you go and share your opinion and it is finished. When someone shares an opinion about a team or player, most of the users come and attack. Try to insult with “yeah she should stop playing volleyball”. Yeah honey you guys are the only one who can have an opinion. That attitude is SICK. Blahhh

• I didn’t say these things about her just because of her bad performance at the VNL finals. I am talking about her general performance and development. She played good matches in GS when she was playing OPP, not OH which is her position. Do you remember any match she performed good as OG against a good team ? I don’t.

I tried to explain it but clearly it is not understood. I don’t see the passion in her eyes. And I said it, I will be gladly apologizing from her if it changes.

I don’t know what is wrong with people here, when someone shares an opinion, you go and share your opinion and it is finished. When someone shares an opinion about a team or player, most of the users come and attack. Try to insult with “yeah she should stop playing volleyball”. Yeah honey you guys are the only one who can have an opinion. That attitude is SICK. Blahhh

My response was not directed to you. It was in general , and it was actually another user who said she was terrible in the finals without taking her surgery into consideration