2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• One of the most underrated aspects of Santarelli's impact is I feel his willingness to quickly replace anyone who has a bad spell or a bad day, and in general to experiment with lineups more than he absolutely needs to. This removes the bad play without destroying the player's confidence, because they know that nothing permanent was implanted in the coach's mind by their underperformance. The wonders of a good coach...

Speaking of which, I do believe China will secure their quarterfinal spot despite their coach's best efforts to the contrary.:lol::P

• So Belgium need 3:0,3:1 win to go further ?!

So no calculations everything is about that match against China. Great.

• One of the most underrated aspects of Santarelli's impact is I feel his willingness to quickly replace anyone who has a bad spell or a bad day, and in general to experiment with lineups more than he absolutely needs to. This removes the bad play without destroying the player's confidence, because they know that nothing permanent was implanted in the coach's mind by their underperformance. The wonders of a good coach...

Speaking of which, I do believe China will secure their quarterfinal spot despite their coach's best efforts to the contrary.:lol::P

I agree plus I think he's not that kind of person who has an ongoing drama with players like Terzić with some players and this is very important looking for exmaple how many players Guidetti cut from Turkish NT, Belgium's coach and many polish coaches did in the past.

• Van Gestel especially seems really nervous, she has been shanking balls left and right and has been aced three times...

• Yeah no way Belgium wins the next three sets... since Herbotts is once more the only player who came to play. Everyone else is just mediocre to atrocious.

• Hoping for a Brazil x Belgium in the quarterfinals but well :lol:;(=O

• wow belgium decided to play their worst match in the match that matters

• I know it has been said about a million times before but the refereeing has been godawful this tournament. Missed net touches, missed block touches, missed attack line faults (or calling ones that did not happen), wrong calls that ended up changing the course of a set and/or match... referees should be much more careful with their calls nowdays since it's only them and the challenge system that the players have to rely on, but they seem to have gotten much more lazy instead.