2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• Stysiak has become so much better this summer, much more consistent than her time in Monza and now she’s really able to bear the scoring pressure on her shoulder. I’m getting mad whenever I think of her position in Monza at the coming season. It’s a crime no matter she has to fight for a starting spot with JT or the rumour of moving her to play as OH.||

• Congratulations to Poland because the match was great and congratulations to Serbia because they showed the character of the champion

A really good game :drink:

• Really sorry for Poland :( Amazing work, especially by Stysiak. And Wolosz is a true leader, she has been calm throughout the entire match.

It was sad to see Rozanski being angry when she left the court at the end of the match.

Btw, what was wrong with Lorenne in Brazil? She was not smiling or celebrating at all, looked like they forced her to play.

Actually Lorenne was really happy today on court for her standards. I didnt expect such game from her congratulations

Both Rosamaria and Her overperformance imo. Rosamaria played really solid in reception/defende imo.

• YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSS!!!

My heart goes out to all my Polish friends here. I know how I would have felt had we lost, so I can envision how it must be for you to have been so close:kiss::kiss:

That's all I've got for now. I must lower my blood pressure before writing anything else.

• Really sorry for Poland :( Amazing work, especially by Stysiak. And Wolosz is a true leader, she has been calm throughout the entire match.

It was sad to see Rozanski being angry when she left the court at the end of the match.

Btw, what was wrong with Lorenne in Brazil? She was not smiling or celebrating at all, looked like they forced her to play.

Lorenne is made of ice, she always looks like she doesn't want to be there :lol:

• Lorenne is made of ice, she always looks like she doesn't want to be there :lol:

oh dear, I thought maybe she had a social disorder. But that was surprising to see a Brazilian being chill and not celebrating :)

• Boskovic is really a freak of nature.. in good form at the right time.. hitting +100km/h in tie-break... She's unbelievable

• I really didn't think (or was just hoping maybe?) that Santarelli wouldn't inherit Terzic's character flaw of being too stubborn and proud to admit that he's wrong, but he really shat the bed. We were lucky not to have paid dearly for that.:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::cursing:

This of course means Busa is mentally destroyed and useless for the the rest of this tournament at least, even with the win, and it would be an even bigger crime if he sticks to her and we lose to USA because of that.

• Gabi is the best OH playing a major competition since 2004 IMO. Too bad that the team are not on her standards. But só Far a great pool of Young players.

• And also congrats to my Brazilian friends here! So happy for you guys!:kiss::flower:

Sorry to have missed this instant classic. I'll re-watch it tomorrow.

• Poor Stenzel what happened there?;( It doesn’t look like her view was blocked too much though.

IMO she deserves much more praise in this team. She’s taking so much passing/defence responsibility and can play 2-person receive system well. Only 23 years old but defo a top tier libero already!