2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• Ze Roberto the coach of the tournament.

He's not relying on just one player. He doesn't have his original golden girls, he's without Julia Bergmann and Ana Cristina. He's making the right changes at the right time to make this roster work and makes it look seamlessly.

• Well at least santarelli knows never to hit at Carol !

• Ze Roberto the coach of the tournament.

He's not relying on just one player. He doesn't have his original golden girls, he's without Julia Bergmann and Ana Cristina. He's making the right changes at the right time to make this roster work and makes it look seamlessly.

Manzatti can't relate and won't relate. He's lucky to have Egonu, she helps him keep the job.

• Ana Cristina leaving the NT:read::whistle::down:

• I don't want Zé to retire ever. I love him so much.

are we going to see Sheilla on the coaching staff? they're like preparing her right?

• Gabi and Carol were absolutely amazing in this tournament but a big applaud to Ze Roberto for having the balls to make such critical changes in quarter finals against Japan when they were 2-0 down. Lorenne, Roberta and Rosa Maria proved him right!

I don't know whom to favor more but Brazil is incredible, a great team play. I hope they win the final against Serbia too, it is very well deserved :super:

• Right now I want the USA with bronze and Brazil with the gold.

OMG Egonu would have a meltdown at that

• Ana Cristina leaving the NT:read::whistle::down:

Brazil has loads of talent. talent pool is very deep

• A good point for Brazil is been already usead tô the Stadium

• Italian coaches are failing big times in this tournament. A pattern I observe in all of them is "they have a very good A plan, but never dare to or even think of a B plan". I noticed this in Barbolini many years ago when he coached GS and then the NT. Same with Giovanni and now Mazzanti. Don't think Lavarini is different either.

It feels like they like to watch and expect girls to make the change on court. I don't know how to explain why Mazzanti watched Orro being so shaky an entire match.

• Poljak?

yrSM5bZQ_400x400.jpg

What for Thaisa to come out of retirement from playing NT. lmfao.

• both SRB and ITA relies heavily on their Opp for the scoring load (and has a wobbly reception with their OHs), there's a chance that BRA will take it if they perform the same on the gold medal match.

well not exactly the same because Tijana is not going to give Brazil 20 points and drča is miles better than Malinov and Orro combined

• not sure if this is sarcasm since i'm not familiar with Brazil NT program, but why most of their players are in 30s or late 20s? :lol:

because they're good and still able to play at the highest level, as proven year after year lol that being considered, the entire bench consists of players in their early 20s (and one that's 19yo) that are being worked for the future