Montreux Volley Masters 2019

• If I'm not wrong she said it's just because they're uncomfortable :rolll:

:rolll:

So is scraping your knees across the floor, I imagine. Maybe she plans to never do that ^^

• You can see that at this point there is indeed a clear Turkey vs Italy rivalry going on, even the Italian youngsters trying to stabilize their reception and looked fired up hitting extra powerful.

Sad that set ended with an error.

• I'm putting my money on Pietrini and Fahr. What a way to lose the set but it still looked good :rolll:

• Italy is going to have problems if Malinov keeps playing like she did in Scandicci, because both Cambi and Orro are playing really bad. Luckily they have Egonu, who can deal with bad setters:lol:

Why doesn't get Melandri a chance to play for the national team? She is much better than Alberti and she also is younger:whistle:

• Italy is going to have problems if Malinov keeps playing like she did in Scandicci, because both Cambi and Orro are playing really bad. Luckily they have Egonu, who can deal with bad setters:lol:

Why doesn't get Melandri a chance to play for the national team? She is much better than Alberti and she also is younger:whistle:

Melandri buch better than Alberti? I don't agree,they are on a similar livel but Alberti had a better season.

Setters are also dealing with very bad passing and this is also a new team

• Melandri buch better than Alberti? I don't agree,they are on a similar livel but Alberti had a better season.

Setters are also dealing with very bad passing and this is also a new team

Yes I'm aware that Alberti had a better season than Melandri, but in my opinion Alberti is an average player and Melandri can make a difference in a match. Probably I just like her style of play a bit more:)

• Hande still wishes she was on a beach somewhere with her besties Damla, Arelya and Ceylan. It is not suprising considering she is a lazy player. I wouldn’t expect a good tournament from her.

I really don`t see how Hande will be able to be a starter for Vitra. If she plays OH will be a nightmare as everyone will serve on her. That`s why they needed a local setter to play with Kim-Natalia-Boskovic. Vitra should kept Onal instead of signing Hande....and Hande should have gone to Beskistas-THY.