Brazilian NT 2019

• And according to bruno voloch, the participants for the pre olympic would not guarantee their participation as players for brazil As gabi and natali would only have chances.

Bia has chances even with fabiana’s return, mara would have to compete with carol for the third mb

Camilla brait would be the libero even if leia wuld be better than her as ze said its camilla brait’s turn

Setter would be macris vs roberta vs dani lins vs fabiola

Amanda, lana, tainara can say good bye since drussyla, and garay will come back...

The opposite position would be a bis question mark as sheila granted return to the selection, lorenne flying in vnl finals and against the pre olympic doesnt guarantee tokyo vacancy, n tandara must be fit to be there.

• And according to bruno voloch, the participants for the pre olympic would not guarantee their participation as players for brazil As gabi and natali would only have chances.

I think that Voloch is really good when talking about transfers, but when he starts to speak his mind about the game, it is not a really good way to keep informed about Brazilian NT, we works pretty much with gossip and biased opinions.. So, it is good not take is word for granted in that regard

• He also spread the rumour that gamze made drama in Eczacıbaşı again and was going to leave, which turned out to be untrue.

Sometimes he is good, but he likes to gossip a lot.

• agree with what you said sloth however there are times here gossips for brazil are reLly true

I dont care about other turkish players because they are not my cup of teA.

AgIn macris mRa lorenne mYNny for the experience. I'l be looking forward for the battles of the middles this season for brazil. I forgot fBiana was the best mb during her prime. She'll play in japan this season.

• Its a do or die for usa and brazil this 15pm, if changes are to be made, brazil might have a chance to prolong set but will definitely not win.

• i finally followed club games last season, never saw paula or lorenne do anything, so yeah, this VNL was their coming out party this year. i don’t even want sheilla to come back (loved her as a legend but she’s not needed anymore. or why not bring back mari steinbrecher?)

• i finally followed club games last season, never saw paula or lorenne do anything, so yeah, this VNL was their coming out party this year. i don’t even want sheilla to come back (loved her as a legend but she’s not needed anymore. or why not bring back mari steinbrecher?)

I don't want Sheilla either. With the way she's playing, I want Lorenne to keep playing.

• Lorenne deserves to be in Tokyo.

• Camila Brait (L) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, Drussyla :heart: and Gabi Candido :heart: will join the team at the training center on Monday.

• Gabi Cândido :love::obey:Camila, i love you, but we don't need you, go pick another fight with Zé :box:

• YASSSSSS. THE RETURN OF THE LONG AWAITED DRUSSYLA. BRAZIL ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD TRIO ON THE OUTSIDE GABI-NATALIA (IF SHE IS HEALTHY)-DURSSYLA. AND AMANDA AS THE NEW SASSA. TANDARA CAN HAVE LORENNE AS HER BACKUP. BIA, MARA, AND ANA CAROL AS MB. AND MACRIS AND ROBERTA AS SETTER. LEIA AND CAMILA CAN FIGHT IT OUT ON THE LIBERO SPOT.

BRAZIL ACTUALLY HAVE A VERY GOOD COMPETITIVE TEAM.

• YASSSSSS. THE RETURN OF THE LONG AWAITED DRUSSYLA. BRAZIL ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD TRIO ON THE OUTSIDE GABI-NATALIA (IF SHE IS HEALTHY)-DURSSYLA. AND AMANDA AS THE NEW SASSA. TANDARA CAN HAVE LORENNE AS HER BACKUP. BIA, MARA, AND ANA CAROL AS MB. AND MACRIS AND ROBERTA AS SETTER. LEIA AND CAMILA CAN FIGHT IT OUT ON THE LIBERO SPOT.

BRAZIL ACTUALLY HAVE A VERY GOOD COMPETITIVE TEAM.

So far im liking: macris/roberta

Drussyal gabi and a healthy natalia

Tandara and lorenne

Mara bia and fabiana. Im sorry carol. I still will have to check on adenizia

Camilla is good even if i prefer leia in the pass

• I'm really surprised how good Lorenne is playing. I watched so many of Osasco's games and she was awful whenever she came in. When she tried to hit, got blocked straight down, her tips were picked up. Playing like this she deserves her spot in the NT, but I'm afraid her current 'success' is due to teams not being prepared for her.. only time will tell