Polish NT 2019

• Asked about Iranian players:

“They always play as being innocent, that they are great and we are the worst. But in my option they are fatal, malicious and boorish people. For me, this nation is erased. Despite they are calling them proudly Persians, they are simple Arabs. They are lamers. Sometimes we have to play against them, but they do not exist for me. Ebadipour is ok? But how he should behave if he came to us?

(Here he describes situation from last Asian Club Champs) I lost the rest of my respect for the people from Iran. They are invisible for me. Yes, I generalise; they are one litter for me.”

This is disgusting. I hope Polish Federation will take other actions towards him.

• I had opportunity to listen these words before this interview (for Kubiak’s request) was modified and now you can only read these. And I have to admit that I was super shocked. In Poland we have campaigns about fighting with speech of hate and here Polish captain, world champion give perfect example how to hate. I understand that Iranian players are not saints, but somebody should give them an example what means to be big player and Kubiak totally failed this chance.

Also old case with Bartman (they were best friends) and that they are not in touch anymore, even Kubiak called him “broken arrow” while Bartman said that they fall out about funny and minor thing, says to me that Kubiak is typical hater. And Bartman is not called to NT from 2013 thanks to Kubiak...

• Polish Federation.

Thanks for the clarification! I don't want to take sides here or point fingers, yet no one should tolerate such open hatred towards anything, be it a team, a player, or even more a whole nation. It is a perfect excuse for the player and the federation to avoid trouble by allowing him to conveniently stay home instead of raising hell and taking him to Iran. This seems more as a prevention rather than a punishment or reprimand. Let me remind you that James Watson, Nobel Prize-winning DNA scientist, was stripped of honour, his titles, and the award itself, following his racist remarks. I am really curious how the Polish Federation or at least Vital Heynen will handle the issue after the "suspension" expires. I believe, Kubiak should be likewise stripped of his captaincy, for a team captain represents Poland.

• FIVB approved suspension for Kubiak, but for 3rd and 4th weeks of VNL.

Also FIVB ordered Kubiak to write a letter with apology to Iranian nation and this letter will be read before match Poland-Iran during 3rd weeks of VNL.

• Kubiak is suspended for the next 6 matches of Polish NT. This suspension is result of his last interview and words said about Iranian players.

This penalty is embracing actually. He didn’t plan to play until last VNL tournament in Lipsk, so he will have 9 matches break.

Polish Federation actually saved Kubiak's ass by punishing him before FIVB took the action.

If the punishment was announced by FIVB first, I guess Kubiak will not be that lucky for being banned for only 6 matches.

• FIVB approved suspension for Kubiak, but for 3rd and 4th weeks of VNL.

Also FIVB ordered Kubiak to write a letter with apology to Iranian nation and this letter will be read before match Poland-Iran during 3rd weeks of VNL.

I am curious that if Poland loses to Iran in that match, after his apology letter‘s read, how is Kubiak gonna react? LOL

• I am curious that if Poland loses to Iran in that match, after his apology letter‘s read, how is Kubiak gonna react? LOL

Honestly, I don’t want to react or be said anything by him. He already showed who his is. I feel kind of pain when I think about him in NT. I am afraid such attitude will give only bad effect on NT.

Btw. he should go to Iran and read this letter in front of the public and take responsibility of NT.

• Although it doesn't make kubiak's words less terrible, still Fayazi seems to be a dumbass with his provocative move

• Bad choice of words but honestly I won't shed a tear considering the provocative behavior of team Iran against the entire volleyball world during the last 5-10 years. Every single time there's some drama, Iran is right into it.

• What Kubiak said is simply unacceptable, not just to Iranian people but also to Arabs :white: (he is talking as if they are some kind of untermensch) this is way worse then just a bad choice of words. What the Iranian player did was not good but all it really resulted in was showing Kubiak's true colors. The words he said had nothing to do with the situation.

White supremacy problem here (I hope he realizes Polish people are looked down on as much in most of Western Europe smh), I can never respect a racist, period. I hope his carreer falls apart from here on tbh, injuries, bad perf. I could care less.

• Let's not be ridiculous. White supremacy is a buzzword made up by people who cannot deal with the fact that Hillary lost the election because she was a bad candidate. Nothing to do with Poland and also very telling of your own character that you are using the same kind of loaded judgement toward an entire country yourself, just like the person you're accusing.

• Let's not be ridiculous. White supremacy is a buzzword made up by people who cannot deal with the fact that Hillary lost the election because she was a bad candidate. Nothing to do with Poland and also very telling of your own character that you are using the same kind of loaded judgement toward an entire country yourself, just like the person you're accusing.

Omg bring Crovolley back ahaha this is officially the dumbest post I ever read on this forum. I don't know where you are from but white supremacy has been a real issue for decades all around the world, in fact there is still places in the world where 'apartheid' is still (partly) going! Hillary? Lol, how old are you my friend, must be like 15. Hillary is a nobody, I don't even support her and never have. She is a non-factor though to the history I'm referring to.

I think you need a good history class my man. Did you even realize what he said, how he acted like Iranians are the worst of the worst esp. now that he can compare them with arabs... This is racist, and you don't get to tell me otherwise unless some Iranian and Arab users can confirm to me that it is not racist.

• Kubiak has been provoked by the Iranian players many tmes....they know how to push his button and they do it on purpose because they want a reaction and they know they will get it. Kubiak is just stupid and falls for it.....I don`t think what he said was meant to the Iranian people, it was just meant to the Iranian Volleyball players...but of course what he said was wrong....next time he needs to keep his mouth shut.

I`m sorry but wishing someone injuries is just a act of hate

• sorry I can't take you srsly.

"Hillary" lmao

Like the KKK, apartheid, all the years of suppression on black people was not a thing at all :aww:

• Kubiak has been provoked by the Iranian players many tmes....they know how to push his button and they do it on purpose because they want a reaction and they know they will get it. Kubiak is just stupid and falls for it.....I don`t think what he said was meant to the Iranian people, it was just meant to the Iranian Volleyball players...but of course what he said was wrong....next time he needs to keep his mouth shut.

I`m sorry but wishing someone injuries is just a act of hate

I do hate racists so I'm fine with that, and I'm sorry but other people being offensive, provocative to you does not justify racist acts! I will stand by my point that yes I agree partly with your post, they were dicks and clearly pushed his buttons, but all that really did was show his true colors and his inner racist.

As a kid I got bullied by a black girl too yet it did not make me a racist and I have no right to generalise based on that!