Italian NT 2019

• Is it a new injury? Bonifacio has been pretty good this season and she didn't seem to be in pain whenever I watched her. I think she can easily be 4th MB. Also I miss Di lulio and Tirozzi, both had good seasons in their teams. What about Olivotto? She has been one of the best blocker of the league:teach:

Olivotto was so reliable this season, she deserves it so bad. In my opinion she had better season than most of those who are invited. This season it was the first time she proved herself in my eyes and I did believe that she can be really decent MB.

• Italy really has very good MBs, I mean look at their list

Danesi, Folie, Christina, Bonifacio, Olivotto, Fahr, Lubian, Alberti, Stuffi and many others.

What makes Seria A stronger every year is their local players. Long, long list of good local players.

• I don't get why Guerra is there every year,she was a promising talent but now this isn't enough for me. Hopefully she will go in a low team and will show herself next season. Like I said other times,Giulia Angelina deserved to be called.

I'm confused about Olivotto too as she was called last year and I would've liked to see other middles,like Asia Cogliandro, rather than Berti,who's slow and ineffective.

Nicoletti was one of the worst opposites of Serie A while I'm curious about Obossa; I watched her in the Italian Cup final of A2 and she is athletic and powerful. I'm glad to see Terry back.

I think that the A team will be mostly the same as last year, with the addition of Folie and Bosetti C. The starting 6 will be the same likely,maybe Folie will take Chirichella's spot but I'm not sure about it. I'm very excited about this NT season.

• Agree at 100%. Im curious in which role Terry gonna play because she doesn't played as opposite in club italia this season.

Obossa is underrated. She is better then a couple of opposite who are in A1 but of course she is really young

• I don't think Pietrini's spiking reach is 330 cm, it seems too much for me. I don't know about the others, I believe that Egonu is the player who can hit a the highest contact point, while I'm usually impressed by Nwakalor's ability to jump, I mean,that girl can jump so high :white:

• I don't think Pietrini's spiking reach is 330 cm, it seems too much for me. I don't know about the others, I believe that Egonu is the player who can hit a the highest contact point, while I'm usually impressed by Nwakalor's ability to jump, I mean,that girl can jump so high :white:

Pietrini has very high reach, She showed that many time last year before injury...

• It is just the first friendly match of the season.. I think it is the opportunity for these young girls to show their developments or to gain some play time after injuries or the end of the league.

• ITALIA – CINA U23 3-2 (17-25, 25-20, 25-19, 22-25, 15-7)

ITALIA:
    Orro 2, Alberti 10, Pietrini 14, Nwakalor 19, Botezat 9, Sorokaite 22. Libero: Parrocchiale. Nicoletti 6, Cambi, De Bortoli (L), Villani. N.e: Bosio, Perinelli e Berti. All. Mazzanti.

CINA U23: Xu 7, Guo 7, Mao 4, Che 16, Gao 16, Cai 3. Libero: Ni. Sun 11, Miao 3. N.e: Jiao, Sun, Sun Y, Chen, Ye.

Arbitri: Sessolo e Cecconato.

Durata Set: 20’, 21’, 20’, 25’, 11’.

Italia: 7 a, 14 bs, 18 m, 42 et.

Cina U23: 10 a, 7 bs, 11 m, 26 et.

• How did Pietrini played ??

I really like her but She needs time to comeback to her old shape...