Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• I thought I saw Alberda behind in the stands during the Firenze-Brescia match, so big chance he is in negotiations with Caprara for the role as head coach for the Dutch team. Not a good first impression, because Firenze lost the first set and is behind in the second. Big part had to do with bad choices of Caprara😅

• Malinov is such a weird setter. Sometimes she sets fast balls, the other time she is setting skyhigh balls:what: Really difficult for the hitters to adjust to that?(

• Now Agaa have 9 block :super:

• Anyone know in history who have a most blocks per match.

• I bet Furst or Poljak has beaten that record earlier 😅

• Monza is the biggest disappointment so far?(

Why? Orthmann with injuries, Begic with Hard injury. It is so long season and watching Skorupa with their amazing MBs is great.

• After Caserta took Conegliano 1 point now they beat Monza 3:0

Wow I mean they have nice players and if you are coach is good this is the results..

• Why? Orthmann with injuries, Begic with Hard injury. It is so long season and watching Skorupa with their amazing MBs is great.

Yes they have a lot of injuries, which is unfortunate. I can't agree with you on Skorupa though. From what I've seen she is really bad so far. The reception doesn't help her, but her sets are not precise and she plays a way to difficult type of game. I would prefer Di Lullio over her right now.