Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Seria A is harder and harder to watch live :cursing:

• Wolosz playing her fast game, in this wayHill can play at her best! Sylla with some trouble in reception.

• Wolosz playing her fast game, in this wayHill can play at her best! Sylla with some trouble in reception.

Tbh I was worried that Asia is injured

• Ogbogu is slow in blocking, her attacking is not working and She is making a lot of errors at serve.

For team as Conegliano her performance needs to be on whole another level...

Smarzek jump serve is CRAZY!

• Mitchem is playing great and Mirkovic doesn't disappoint me so far this season!
    Ogbogu hasn't found her rythm yet.

• Hill is again proving herself how good She is in attack and reception. She is playing amazing

I really don't know why is Robin keeps doing slide attack When She is not Scoring literally any points from slide :what:

• Great match, this is amazing volleyball to watch with so many long rallies!!

Brava Bergamo they are really nice team, and Mitchem :super:

• I really don't know why is Robin keeps doing slide attack When She is not Scoring literally any points from slide :what:

I kinda agree and this is not a short term/1 day thing. Robin hasn't been that well from the slide lately but she can score really well from zone 3, but they keep forcing the slide

• I kinda agree and this is not a short term/1 day thing. Robin hasn't been that well from the slide lately but she can score really well from zone 3, but they keep forcing the slide

I agree she isn't that effective on the slide attack as she used to be. She improved a lot hitting in front of the setter. Before 2016 she couldn't even hit a ball in front of the setter... Still I think she is better in the slide attack. Also I have to say Wolosz is a great setter, but setting the middles isn't one of her strengths, especially the slide...

• Conegliano is now playing their amazing game. Robin and Ogbogu started to play way better in attack and everything else looks perfect.

Kim Hill MVP.

• It's a pity Bergamo is missing Sirressi, the reception of the backup libero is terrible :gone:

But on another her defence is not bad at all...

• Ogbogu had an extremely long NT season, she just needs more time playing with her new setter.

• Ogbogu is Literally slower and more clumsier version of Foluke. She is jumping really high and her attack is super strong but for Wolosz game She is not fast, She is late in transition.

Folie is literally already in the air for attack in transition but Ogbogu is looking Where is the ball... Same goes with blocking. Huge potential, and working with Santarelli will help her a lot...

Egonu is lacking a lot defence skills, Fabris was so great in that part and they are missing that. I'm happy That She is not overused as many other top players...

Both Hill and Sylla has done pretty nice job at reception but when they are facing crazy good jump server they have problems...

• Ogbogu is Literally slower and more clumsier version of Foluke. She is jumping really high and her attack is super strong but for Wolosz game She is not fast, She is late in transition.

Folie is literally already in the air for attack in transition but Ogbogu is looking Where is the ball... Same goes with blocking. Huge potential, and working with Santarelli will help her a lot...

Most of the time, it is because of the connection with the setter, a result of playing together for a long time.

• Ogbogu is slow in blocking, her attacking is not working and She is making a lot of errors at serve.

For team as Conegliano her performance needs to be on whole another level...

Smarzek jump serve is CRAZY!

She was in North America till 2 weeks ago. Same as Enright. She needs time, expecially considering she worked physically to be at her best shape for both the World Cup and the NORCECA. All the players involved in the NORCECA tournament had zero time with their clubs before the season started. That's it.