Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Are you stupid or what?

The risk is not only getting ourselves infected but also getting OTHER PEOPLE infected.

Seriously, having to read this makes me sick.

Imoco and any other teams' players won't die or have major consequences because of this virus. They are young, athletic and healthy. Please be informed and stoping being so dumb.

Yes I'm really stupid and dumb, sorry for that:wavy:

• Why bother so much?:aww: It's their decision that they want to risk of getting infected.

Just think for yourself and not for others!

Wow this is a crazy mindset first of all. No, it really isn't though? Especially with the current laws and because you risk getting others infected which could potentially have weaker immune systems (and pass away) or you risk spreading it to people who will then spread it to others with weaker immune systems. This all started because of the Idc attitude when only China had like 4K people and it was just a meme.

It's already said that you could even spread the disease without symptoms...

I mean all this is not rocket science, but there always has to be a group of people being an opposition I guess.

• Why bother so much?:aww: It's their decision that they want to risk of getting infected.

Just think for yourself and not for others!

I have friends in Italy who are terrified of contracting the virus for the risk of infecting and indirectly killing their elderly parents and you are out here telling people to only think about themselves? Fuck right offfffffffffffff

• Literally how much hate on this forum, Turkih and Puerto Rico guy went crazy here. Everyone become idiots, stupid and etc.

They are updating news faster than WHO. :gone:

• Because people in general are dumb, selfish, think they know better and the majority of them only care for themselves or open their eyes only when something affects them in a personal level ;(

• I have friends in Italy who are terrified of contracting the virus for the risk of infecting and indirectly killing their elderly parents and you are out here telling people to only think about themselves? Fuck right offfffffffffffff

I don't say I would do it! Next to that I'm sure there are many other people who don't follow the rules, that's just how it works and you can't stop it.

In the Netherlands we have the advice to stay at home and do your work there. But I work in healthcare and I'm not leaving the old people alone. They deserve taking cared of.

• QueenPicci comeback as Corona started, and now He can't stop spreading from thread to thred spreding hate, and calling someone stupid.

He is dangerous :white:

• But why everyone don't stop with training ? Turkish clubs, Germans, Russians ??

Football, Basketball, everyone ?

Every country have coronavirus, why are they risking ? :what:

As far as Germany is concerned, nobody in any sports (maybe except soccer on the highest level) is training anymore. I'm living in one of the few areas that still has zero registered corona cases, and even here all schools are closed and all clubs are banned from training for at least 5 weeks, nobody can do sports here (apart from going to a gym or public bath, but it's only a matter of days before those are going to be closed as well).

• Idk if you mean't it like that.

But I agree Crovolley for the first time, no need to risk here and neglect our doctors and biologists fighting this virus

Always be like this <3

QueenPicci comeback as Corona started, and now He can't stop spreading from thread to thred spreding hate, and calling someone stupid.

He is dangerous :white:

Back to normal, I suppose

• So can someone explain to a person like myself that has never lived or been to Italy... Why does the Italian volleyball league want to push the season so bad? Why do they think that this problem is not good enough to stop the league?

• I don't say I would do it! Next to that I'm sure there are many other people who don't follow the rules, that's just how it works and you can't stop it.

In the Netherlands we have the advice to stay at home and do your work there. But I work in healthcare and I'm not leaving the old people alone. They deserve taking cared of.

My apologies for swearing at you. I do agree about being tough to control whatever people do, but I still think it's potentially harmful to use an argument like "just think about yourself", you know? I know things are out of control and most people probably don't care and don't know to act properly in such a situation (that they never went through before), but every prevention measure should be taken regardless.

Also I hope you and the elders you take care of remain safe!

• So can someone explain to a person like myself that has never lived or been to Italy... Why does the Italian volleyball league want to push the season so bad? Why do they think that this problem is not good enough to stop the league?

💵💵💵💸💸💸

• US players came back in America in these last days. USAV CEO Jamie David composed a letter requesting urgent cooperation in assisting all American players to return home.

I seen on Plummer's social media that she was on her way back. Are Hill and Ogbogu heading back also or are they still training with Imoco? :gone:

• My apologies for swearing at you. I do agree about being tough to control whatever people do, but I still think it's potentially harmful to use an argument like "just think about yourself", you know? I know things are out of control and most people probably don't care and don't know to act properly in such a situation (that they never went through before), but every prevention measure should be taken regardless.

Also I hope you and the elders you take care of remain safe!

Thank you. I think I dind't use the right words. I just meant you can bother as much as you want you can't control what other people do.

• I have much sympathy for people doing regular jobs who will continue going to work because they actually NEED the money but I have no clue why these clubs think they need to keep training.

That will be the big problem here in the UK, many people with no sick pay cover due to unethical zero-hours contracts who will continue to work even if infected.

• Let's go orange

Regardless of any disagreements or misunderstandings, I just wanna say I have the most respect for every single person working in the health départements. And that still does it now.

We need you guys <3:!: