2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• They signed with Kreklow and was a huge fail.

• I would like to see Poulter in Eczacibaci.. they need a good setter... But they prefer to sign players based on status and fame, and not on volleyball :(

It’s all about fitting with her hitters. She’s a fast ball type of setter and I don’t know if that will work with Bosko.

Busto is a good choice for her.

• It’s all about fitting with her hitters. She’s a fast ball type of setter and I don’t know if that will work with Bosko.

Busto is a good choice for her.

Both are gifted players, they can make it work... training are for that type of stuff... Poulter can learn to set differently and Boskovic is Boskovic, she can do whatever she puts her mind to

It is never a good choice playing with Lowe.. and Busto will probably lose Herbots, so, I think she can do better than that

• Do someone have further informations about Ebrar in Novara next season?

She's keeping on publishing pics related to Italy on her ig.

• Do someone have further informations about Ebrar in Novara next season?

She's keeping on publishing pics related to Italy on her ig.

she’s going to THY next season.

• is it just a rumor or has she already signed?

This "news" has been only published by Pasini, and not a confirm has come by both Ebrar or the Club!

• Highlight: Novara sent a proposal to Jordan Thompson as opposite.

I guess they want her as a reserve.

What do you think?

• Highlight: Novara sent a proposal to Jordan Thompson as opposite.

I guess they want her as a reserve.

What do you think?

Not as a reserve imo at all, she is definitely better than 2020 Brakocevic (this is no shade, Thompson is good) It's clear they want to go to the next level and maybe they started realizing Vasileva-Brako won't do it anymore. But I don't know if FB would let her go just yet.

• Not as a reserve imo at all, she is definitely better than 2020 Brakocevic (this is no shade, Thompson is good) It's clear they want to go to the next level and maybe they started realizing Vasileva-Brako won't do it anymore. But I don't know if FB would let her go just yet.

Yes, but she's young and she have no previous experiences in top teams nor in competitions as Champions League!

No doubt about her talent.

But, in my opionion, Novara needs an opposit which guarantees points points and point in every occasions and vs every team.

• Not as a reserve imo at all, she is definitely better than 2020 Brakocevic (this is no shade, Thompson is good) It's clear they want to go to the next level and maybe they started realizing Vasileva-Brako won't do it anymore. But I don't know if FB would let her go just yet.

is Brako signed with Novara for another season?

• Yes, but she's young and she have no previous experiences in top teams nor in competitions as Champions League!

No doubt about her talent.

But, in my opionion, Novara needs an opposit which guarantees points points and point in every occasions and vs every team.

Then Novara needs to sign a huge offer to Goncharova and get her out of Russia! :lol:

• or try to sign Tandara.