2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Herbots and C.Bosetti to Novara look like done deals:

https://www.sportmediaset.medi…ti_15683421-202002a.shtml

Wow great OH duo !

Novara is making very good team, only if they could signed promising OPP.

I believe Veljkovic is gone play one more season too!

With Christina, Bosetti and Sansona they are "done" with domestic players...

• I would like to see Lippmann as their opposite!

• Me too !!!!

This would be hell good team with Hancock as setter and they will have great coach :box:

• I would like to see Lippmann as their opposite!

You read my mind, IMO Lippman is perfect for this kind of Novara team.

Good to see one more promising team for next season. (ofc if this rumor is true)

• Victoria Mayer (setter from Argentina) to Chieri?

https://esportes.estadao.com.b…-para-o-chieri-da-italia/

Chieri know how to sign good players, Poulter, ... Mayer... really good management...

If they could increase their budget a little bit they will be a force to be reckoned with in a couple years, no doubt

• Chieri know how to sign good players, Poulter, ... Mayer... really good management...

If they could increase their budget a little bit they will be a force to be reckoned with in a couple years, no doubt

I think Poulter is ages ahead of Mayer. I think Mayer is good, just not good to Chieri/Italian league, at least yet. I know Flamengo was a really bad team, but she seemed to lack precision a lot, many technical erros too. For her personal development, I believe playing in mid-level leagues would be a smarter choice.

• Poulter is ages ahead because she is, of course a better player, but she is much older than Mayer.. Mayer is only 18... There is so much room to improvement...

But I don't think Chieri will be a bad place for her... No one expect Chieri to win anything = less pressure... In Flamengo, even if they were bad, they are a historic team, people were expecting good things from them simply because they were Flamengo... I think Chieri will be a better environment for her..

She could play in a small league, and it would be a safer decision, but when she decides that at age of 18 she will be in Italian League, it speaks loud and clear about what she expects to achieve in her career.. she will be a much better player after that

• Riccardo Marchesi will leave RC Cannes.

He is rumored to be the new head coach of Radomka in polish league.

• Maiara Basso to Pinheiros

• Tandara in SESC/RJ or Osasco, and Mayany maybe in SESC.

News from instragram feom various volleyball brazilian accounts indicate tandara will play in osasco whereas lorenne will be playing in sesc rio. With this, mayany is missing in the market news!

• And where is Enright (PUR, NT) wtf happend with her after She left Novara bench ???

She was not that bad, She was very good reciver and good defence player but She floped after that ??

To bad :(

• You were right, I can still see trollvolley's provocative posts. I just opened the topic and found this one about Enright (so I am the one he's trying to get mad) becoming a bad player after leaving Novara (she went to Turkey, so he wants the turkish users pissed off as well). :aww: