EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• Haha Guidetti went inside the court

Oh, so he got the yellow card? I thought someone else did

• That lift call against Cansu was ridiculous :white: That referee would have to call 90% of Maja's sets as lift then!

And a yellow card on top of it :whistle:Its a bit sad it's at this point but I really hope we won't have any referees from the Balkans at a do or die match for Turkey...

• For now match is tie, Croatia for now in the power, but France is not far away…

I’m surprised how interesting the match is, and it is not so messy!

• Who is this team in black?

• What a block party by Butigan :super::super::super:

And noww She is in attack, bravaaa :super:

• Ebrar: "We like to comeback" :)

• Nice match between Croatia and France. Butigan is scoring and blocking everything. Samanta Fabris such a great champion. France fighting on every ball

• I can’t believe it how Ikic cracks in reception and she is well know defence OH with great defence game and stabile reception…

Dumnacic screaming all the time to Peric “give me give me, here I’m” and She literally never ends it with point when She is saying this :hit::hit:

• Butigan already grow up as player so much, every perfect set that She gets it is an easy point. She still needs to learn how to handle bad sets but She is not far from that like We are seeing.

She is the player that is growing under Santarelli arms, and We are seeing what He is doing with this young talent.

In block She is already very good, her long arms are doing great job.

• france was so close but some mistakes give victory to croatia

Amazing croatian job in defense,really hard dor french hitters

And cazaute better but making silly errors

• How did Turkey manage to lose a set against this Czechia team? I thought the gap was way bigger. For me, Czechia is one of the weakest teams (if not THE weakest) who qualified for the 1/8s.

Well, at last they got the job done, which is the most important thing.

• How did Turkey manage to lose a set against this Czechia team? I thought the gap was way bigger. For me, Czechia is one of the weakest teams (if not THE weakest) who qualified for the 1/8s.

Well, at last they got the job done, which is the most important thing.

IDK if you watch their matches but they were in the hardest group and manage to take a set to all of them,they have bright moments but it don't last