Most Disappointing: Serbia

• Gold: China

Silver: Serbia

Bronze: Italy

Most Disappointing: USA

MVP: Zhu-Boskovic-Egonu

I give the MVP award to all three of them together lol

Best scorer: Egonu

The only team to stop China would be Italy where Egonu plays like a goddess.Maybe serbia can also stop them, but i think Boskovic-Maja will not get enough help from teammates. However, the Italian team can help Egonu a lot especially Cate.

I feel like USA will be knocked out by Serbia in the quarterfinals and they cannot resist against China and Italy in the group matches. They won Vnl but I think neither their games did go further, nor their weaknesses exposed enough.Also,they did not play enough crucial moments.

It may sound different but It is always said that their OH rotations are the best in the world, but I don't think so. Kelsey can choke on offense any time and Larson didn't give me enough confidence towards the end of the tournament either.Bartsch is very crucial. On days when Bartsch isn't playing well, they're probably going to have a lot of trouble.

For me, the team with the best OH rotation is China.

Silver: USA

Bronze: Italy

MVP: Zhu Ting or Li Ying Ying (I feel like we only saw 20% of what she can do right now)

Top Scorer: Tijana Boskovic or Paola Egonu

Most disappointing team: SRB

I did cheat a bit with the player subs lol, I would put Turkey and Russia as most disappointing but literally my expectations are too low for it to become disappointing.

in addition I messaged my mom this format lol:

Gold: Serbia

Silver: Turkey (#humble)

Bronze: China (and she says Brazil should be the other semi-finalist)

MVP: Boskovic

Top Scorer: Tijana Boskovic

Most disappointing team: USA

• also she quoted this part back with laughing emojis lmao and said ''Turkey gets passed USA... 😂😂''

the believe is strong I guess

Silver: Italy

Bronze: Brazil

Disappointment of the tournament: Serbia

MVP: Zhu

Top Scorer: Egonu

I do not underestimate Serbia, I still think they are a good team, on a positive note Serbian players tend to play more enthusiastic when they play for their NT. Can Maja-Boskovic duo manage to carry it all? How will middles perform? How about OHs which seems to be the biggest problem? Those points will be crucial for them but I see them as disappointment because I don’t think they will perform as good as they did before.

I expect China or Italy winning gold. China is China and if they can perform like they did in World Cup 2019, they are going to win it again. Italy on the other hand, has to make sure no drama is going to drawback the team. Winning a medal is not an overachievement, in fact they should win it. Performance of OHs and setters will be crucial.

USA has a good team but they are fragile and as it was said million times here, their lack of a go to player during clutch times will hurt them. If they can manage to overcome those situations, they can win a medal. I still think not bringing Carlini will hurt them.

As for Turkey, I don’t know. I didn’t like what I saw in VNL and playing quarterfinals will be enough of a target.

Brazil might not be as intimidating as they were in the past yet they are capable of winning a medal if all players perform with their best.

I wish all teams the best luck and expect to see great volleyball from all teams. I also wish an injury free tournament for all teams and players.

• God bless your mom from wrath of crovolley

• USA is not going to miss Carlini. With her or without they can’t beat Italy or China.