2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• One month ago the possibility of China not winning a medal would already blow my mind, not making into the second phase is a catastrophe, a big one, I bit my tongue.

They weren't THAT bad at the last two matches, but it seems that they weren't able to pick up themselvs after a big performance from Turkey on 1st day, and especially due to ZT be injured, this hurt them, of course she is irreplaceable, but China has options, JLP should've know what to do. I hope we don't lose ZT, big volleyball star, iconic player. Paris is right over there and China has resources, they should've know how to manage her recovering.

• One month ago the possibility of China not winning a medal would already blow my mind, not making into the second phase is a catastrophe, a big one, I bit my tongue.

They weren't THAT bad at the last two matches, but it seems that they weren't able to pick up themselvs after a big performance from Turkey on 1st day, and especially due to ZT be injured, this hurt them, of course she is irreplaceable, but China has options, JLP should've know what to do. I hope we don't lose ZT, big volleyball star, iconic player. Paris is right over there and China has resources, they should've know how to manage her recovering.

this is their chance to reflect on their strategies and come back stronger

They're still a powerful team regardless

• I think USA backup players are more of to compliment or strengthen the starting 7 players. When the starters have a bad day, there is no real replacement and that becomes a huge problem. Not like Turkey where almost every player in their 12 player roster can properly fill in for another player (Ex: Naz for Cansu, Meryem for Ebrar). Thompson's injury came at a very bad time. She was having a good game. I wish her all the best and hopefully, she makes a fast recovery.

• BRA vs SER in a few minutes. No VPN needed. DM me!

Yup, the talent is there, but squandered by the coaching staff.

• Aleksic starting over Popovic against Brazil!

• Lets go Serbia, one more perfect European day at Olympics :heart::heart::heart:

• maybe they double sub since Brasil MB also sets