COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

• “ 'If #COVID19 only kills people above 40, why should we close schools' Bolsonaro now (using a teleprompter) on national TV. Zero mentions of the 46 victims in Brazil. And attacks on press and governors."

What you saw happen in Italy and what is still happening there and the whole world... it's going to happen here in Brazil, and it will be worse, much worse... Just wait and see... And for me, I'm trying to stay calm, God knows I'm trying, but I don't know how much I can handle, I don't know how long I can take it... I know you all get pretty agitated when we talk about politics and that a lot of people won't care about any of this.. But this parasite needs to fuck the hell off, or worst, because, if he doesn't, we will (continue to) suffer... we will die!

So, after all that off my chest... In the end, when this is all over, please, never forget what happened, remember to empathize with each other, remember that your life is worthy, A LOT, but as much as anyone's life and vote for what's right, for good people who cares about people, not capitalism puppets. Please!

• Hang in there, sloth. It really is tragic that you have such a buffoon at this important moment in time. You stay protected and isolated as much as you possibly can, and hopefully you are young and healthy, so that even if your country's health-system collapses, you won't be at risk.

Same goes for all other Brazilian fellow posters.

• “ 'If #COVID19 only kills people above 40, why should we close schools' Bolsonaro now (using a teleprompter) on national TV. Zero mentions of the 46 victims in Brazil. And attacks on press and governors."

What you saw happen in Italy and what is still happening there and the whole world... it's going to happen here in Brazil, and it will be worse, much worse... Just wait and see... And for me, I'm trying to stay calm, God knows I'm trying, but I don't know how much I can handle, I don't know how long I can take it... I know you all get pretty agitated when we talk about politics and that a lot of people won't care about any of this.. But this parasite needs to fuck the hell off, or worst, because, if he doesn't, we will (continue to) suffer... we will die!

So, after all that off my chest... In the end, when this is all over, please, never forget what happened, remember to empathize with each other, remember that your life is worthy, A LOT, but as much as anyone's life and vote for what's right, for good people who cares about people, not capitalism puppets. Please!

really worried

Yikes. Hang in there

• Bolsonaro needs to be stoned to death in the streets in jail after this. That was beyond criminal. He's the scum of this Earth. I'm fuming. Whoever voted for this asshole needs to be punched right in the face. Continuously. Everyone who voted for this government is gonna have blood on their hands forever and they won't be forgotten.

• We have seen a dramatic increase of Corona-cases during the last day in Turkey. I read some reports regarding the ongoing issue from basketball-players (Frida Eldebrink, Farhiya Abdi etc) who played in Turkey during the last season, and they told media that the authorities in Turkey seem to not have taken the threat of the Coronavirus seriously as long as they were playing there (until recently, some week ago). How is the atmosphere in Turkey now, are people and autorities getting more aware/serious about the issue and if so, to what extent?

• USA is now second largest country in total cases( when Italy publish there numbers they will comeback at number 2, but at end of the day USA will come back at number 2.), and the first one with the most active cases :white::white::white:

And in just 2 days they will be number 1, more than China.

Trump you are such an idiot. Collapse is coming...

• Italy again 6.153 new cases, tomorrow more than China, but USA is strongly coming for number 1, and they are not slowing down by any meaning....

10-13k more cases day by day..... ;(;(

• Earvin Ngapeth is cured and He is out from Hospital. Like him or not always spreading the love.

• What is happening in Turkey ???

In one day more than 1.1k cases after yesterdays 500, two days before 300. Number is jumping so fast :white:;(

• What is happening in Turkey ???

In one day more than 1.1k cases after yesterdays 500, two days before 300. Number is jumping so fast :white:;(

Many people go out and don't care, I was laughing at Greece but it's the same, but much worse version.

They need to take drastic measures or Turkey will be up there in the most infected list too. I already said from the start, once it hits Turkey, it's gonna go fast and our shit government can't do anything right anyway.

Also everyone yes I'm back lol. I'm cooled down now.

• Italy again 6.153 new cases, tomorrow more than China, but USA is strongly coming for number 1, and they are not slowing down by any meaning....

10-13k more cases day by day.....

for sure they are doing a lot of tests.

• On my way home from a walk today, I ran into a neighbor.

She asked "How're you doing?"

I said "All's well now that we have toilet paper".

She smiled knowingly and said "Yeah, I'm walking up to the pet store for cat litter".

I thought to myself 'Oh! Good idea, as a backup in case you run out of toilet paper'

Then I thought 'Wait, that solves a different problem'

Then I remembered she had a cat :)