2020/2021 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• If the owner of the club doesn't Mousavi to leave, then how can his transfer to Italy happen?

yes that's a sure thing they didn't want him to leave. and we don't know how come he left the club without their permission. (maybe something in his contract)

no idea about the details of his contract. but Saipa club still thinks Mousavi violated the rules and the IRIVF let it happen. but instead of protesting it seems they simply gave up investing.

• Confirmed:

Micah Christenson (Modena) to Zaksa

Rumours:

Lukas Kampa (Jastrzebski Wegiel) to Modena

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This season or the next one? :what:

Next ones.

Toniutti to Jastrzebki?

I forgot to include him. I checked other sources and Jastrzebski is his rumored destination which makes a lot sense why Kampa is also rumoured to go to Modena with Giani's connection as Germany NT coach. He also played for Modena during 2013-14 season.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• From GLP's blog:

Ngapeth may return to Italy. This could be his last season in Zenit Kazan or even Russia.

Rumoured destinations: obvious choice, Modena and guessing from their endless cash reserve, Piacenza.

#FreeBritney

• This was being discussed in Superlega thread so I guess it is more appropriate to talk about it here instead.

Rumours:

Zaytsev (Kuzbass) to Piacenza

Leal (Lube) to Piacenza

Brizard (Zenit St. Petersburg) to Piacenza

Piacenza is also trying to search for a new libero.

#FreeBritney

• we have reached the mid season break in the Iranian league and all of a sudden all players want to change their club !! from what I know some teams are losing half of their main squad. for Saipa, it's almost all of their starters. :aww: it seems the car company who owns the club is upset about how Mousavi left them (they think he did something wrong and the IRIVF should not let him play in Italy) and they simply lost interest and let the whole team go.

I have to correct myself here, despite all talks and rumors, Saipa managed to keep almost the whole squad, (only veteran setter Amir Hosseini left them to be coach/player in Paykan) and it seems they are still following Mousavi's case.

in another news, another foreign player joined the Iranian league, Bulgarian setter Chono Penchev will play the rest of the season with Shahrdari Qazvin.

• Is there any thread about 2021/22 season? As they are some news regarding changes of setters in 3 top polish clubs.

• Bruno is apparently going back to Modena

I don't really see Christenson playing in Russia either but we'll see. Who are the other top setters free in the market next season?

• Anyone with inside intel from Italy knows if there are any teams in Serie A1 interested in Gabriel Vaccari (BRA)? He's ready for a middle-level team tbh.