Brazil NT 2021

• What annoys me the most is the privilege. The US rachão was over weeks ago, but the Brazilian mom decided to TRAVEL in the USA in the middle of a fucking PANDEMIC. And then, suddenly, she gets a call after 2 weeks (or 3? IDK) of training. Probably because she's in such a great shape as we could see from her powerful attacks in the 4-week league :whistle:

• sheilla is really straight and anoying in social media talking bad about other players but she didn't realize that her time is off and she isn't even a shape of herself

• The ego of this woman is astronomic, and Zé feeds this as much as he can. I can stand for this. She should just retire or focus on her last days playing volleyball in clubs. She is not on the same level of Tandara, Lorenne and Rosamaria, not even close.

But yes, we can be sure that she will be in Tokyo, I don't see her getting cut. IMO, we have 6 spots left.

• Ze roberto list was almost perfect...some of them criticized bia but the retirement of thaisa and carol gattaz playing only key matches explain it

Now this don't have any excuse

• The ego of this woman is astronomic, and Zé feeds this as much as he can. I can stand for this. She should just retire or focus on her last days playing volleyball in clubs. She is not on the same level of Tandara, Lorenne and Rosamaria, not even close.

But yes, we can be sure that she will be in Tokyo, I don't see her getting cut. IMO, we have 6 spots left.

I don't think she has any ambitions club-wise. And also I don't see top teams hiring her, and I don't see her accepting offers to leave BH and play for intermediate teams. Honestly I think she's probably going to be in the OGs and perhaps after that play (and record videos of her routine) in the US for 4 weeks.

• I don't thi k sheilla will accept the call only for vnl

Generally the "legendary" players just accept to be there when is olynpic year or wch year to be there

• I think she's probably going to Tokyo, but I don't agree much with this argument. Mari was one of the most 'legendary' players of the 2012 group and she was cut.

But she was at her normal rythm as the other

I mean that players that don't take part of a cycle for age or privilege and decide to return for the big tournaments

Example fe garay in 2018 wch and now

• I don't think she has any ambitions club-wise. And also I don't see top teams hiring her, and I don't see her accepting offers to leave BH and play for intermediate teams. Honestly I think she's probably going to be in the OGs and perhaps after that play (and record videos of her routine) in the US for 4 weeks.

I don't see either, she is too expensive for an investment that will not have any improvement compared to other players who is better and cheaper than her.

I'm so thankful for everything she have done, but as Thaisa did (which it's nothing but the best Brazilian player at the moment), with humble, she should rethink about what it's best for Brazil, and not just to her wishes of retiring getting a third gold medal. Any player can have the desire of playing at OG, especially when you are a legend and have the endorsement of head coach, but c'mon, you need to realize in what kind of shape you are comparing to the other ones aside you.

She CAN'T compete against any opposite who will be in the OG.

• I wouldn't be critical towards Sheila, in ideal world, she should have declined an invitation for a camp, but in reality, it's really hard to criticize a player that wants to play and represent her country when she's called up by a coach. The problem is she got invited although she doesn't deserve to be there both level- and potential-wise, and that's 100% on Ze, he's the one and only that should be bashed here. And again, in ideal world, Sheilla should be aware of how her presence is perceived and how her chances for making an impact realistically do look here, but again: in reality it's a coach's role to make a proper selection.