Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• Too many lost chances by St Petersburg...

• I can't blame Ursov for the error. It was very close.

This is really on Poletaev's inability to kill any ball so far.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• They actually did it!!! :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• What a mistake by Bednorsz. Congrats St Petersburg, it was a really exciting tie-break and match.

• Maxim 26 pts, Kliuka 25 pts :heart:

• Finally I can breathe now. Congrats St. Petersburg!

Poletaev really needs to improve tomorrow

• Great match! This one was much more entertaining. Bednorz was quite bad and that last point sumarizes his night.

Both winning teams scored less points than the two losers :lol:

• Setting to Ursov now ? NOOOO Brizard:wall:

You can't blame him though. Poletaev is just not playing well and Kliuka hates the pipe attack and he's not in position to hit the D-ball.

#FreeBritney

• I just realized this thread is from the last season :lol:

• Yakovlev was by far the best and most consistent player of St. Petersburg and such a clutch player if I may add! Let's see if Poletaev can redeem himself against Dinamo Moscow tomorrow.

Maxim still showing us after all these years he still got it and not just ready to vacate his throne yet. For an Opposite especially with his age, I think he's the best proof that an excellent technique will give you such longevity in your career. Such a king :obey: