Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• even that mine? because I also dont live in Poland and its working :what:

It said that it was closed as it is an illegal streaming site, I don't know what to say:what:

The last one ou posted is working, so thank you very much really. :drink:

• thats ok..this last site is always streaming the TV matches from Polsat

Baijens is a monster, she will be better than Robin for sure

• thats ok..this last site is always streaming the TV matches from Polsat

Baijens is a monster, she will be better than Robin for sure

That's a really bold statement!🙈 But for the future of Dutch volleyball, I hope you are right;)

• well maybe its bold statement, we will see in next years :)

• Medrzyk plays really good

• Nowicka makes very bad choices. So simplified sets won’t be successful.

well, honestly I dont know whats so special in this girl.. in my ranking she is nowehere in the best setters of the league...

• Polish Cup, Final

Chemik Police - Budowlani Łódź 3:1 (-23, 21, 18, 18)

Brakocević 18, Mędrzyk 16, Kąkolewska 13 /// Górecka 14, Fedusio 13, Damaske 11

• MVP: Natalia Mędrzyk  :rose::rose::rose:

She was crying because after all these health issues she is back and arleady plays so good! :super:

• Congrats Police and Ferhat. They had really bad times this season. A lot of injuries, 3 times quarantine and still winning and playing good volleyball. Big respect!

• I am shocked Kąkolewska plays slide attack so often and it really looks quite well :what:

Yes, but comparing her to Polańska (as both have the same height) Polańska spikes the ball at 3m height while Kąkolewska 2.5m so she has to improve her body work to play on side (IMO).

But anyway it's nice to see her trying.

• Today finally van Ryk played as OH and Rasińska as Opposite. Club president told about this option when Rzeszów played with Legionovia in pre-season match.

• Pałac Bydgoszcz - Developres Rzeszów 2:3

MVP: Jelena Blagojević

Żurowska 23, Bidias 20, Dascalu 12 /// Blagojević 24, Van Ryk 19, Polańska 11

Rzeszów is looking worse and worse with every match. When Blagojević who is deffensive player is a top scorer it means something is wrong. Lazić dissapoints so much, what happened with that girl :wall:

———————————————
    MKS Kalisz - DPD Legionovia 3:1

MVP: Justyna Łysiak (L)

Gałkowska 18, Mucha 13, Ptak 13 /// Rivero Marin 15, Różański 14, Oliveira Souza 10

Due to this score Kalisz will finish the season on 8th place and will play in play-off :drink:

• Today finally van Ryk played as OH and Rasińska as Opposite. Club president told about this option when Rzeszów played with Legionovia in pre-season match.

Yes, but it was kind of forced because of Fidon and Lazić injuries.

volleykovic Speaking of Lazic, I have read an interview with her. She had really tough time during covid. Alex claims she still doesn't fell the same way she was before covid.

Anyway, I guesa the duo of Fidon and Lazić will be replaced next season. I remember people complaining about Frantii-Mlejnkova or Rousseaux-Mlejnkova past seasons but they were beasts on the court