Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• Marlena's effect or she did develop a bit?

she is playing better for weeks now, she has better arm swing and is not spiking in front of her right in the block like before

• Polish Cup, Semi-final 1

Chemik Police - ŁKS Łódź 3:0 (21, 23, 22)

MVP: Jovana Brakocević

Brakocević 19, Baijens 13, Grajber 8 /// Kalandadze 14, Zaroślińska 12, Lazović 9

• Polish Cup, Semi-final 2

Budowlani Łódź - Radomka Radom 3:0 (22, 25, 20)

MVP: Małgorzata Lisiak

Jones-Perry 22, Fedusio 15, Lisiak 10 /// Honorio 27, Johnson 7

Final between Chemik Police and Budowlani Łódź in three hours :box:

• Polish Cup, Semi-final 2

Budowlani Łódź - Radomka Radom 3:0 (22, 25, 20)

MVP: Małgorzata Lisiak

Jones-Perry 22, Fedusio 15, Lisiak 10 /// Honorio 27, Johnson 7

Final between Chemik Police and Budowlani Łódź in three hours :box:

Honorio was the only good player on Radomka's side, without Skorupa they are done. Apart from that, Twardowska is so embarrassing to me. She has the power, the height, but can't score at all. I thought that after ECH 2017 ( the match against Turkey) she will be the OH for years. She had many good matches against Eczacibasi and Galatasary and suddenly stopped to develop. 😩

I like Nowicka, but she needs to step up her setting to MBs. I am rooting for youngsters today, even though I like Chemik.

• Honorio was the only good player on Radomka's side, without Skorupa they are done. Apart from that, Twardowska is so embarrassing to me. She has the power, the height, but can't score at all. I thought that after ECH 2017 ( the match against Turkey) she will be the OH for years. She had many good matches against Eczacibasi and Galatasary and suddenly stopped to develop. 😩

I like Nowicka, but she needs to step up her setting to MBs. I am rooting for youngsters today, even though I like Chemik.

I agree on Twardowska. Sadly she lost that something after the injury.

• link for chemik -lodz?

• Damaske is having her moment right now

• even that mine? because I also dont live in Poland and its working :what: