Looking for admin(s)

• Anybody would have understood that this post "accusing" you of bringing corona to his city was a joke.

Also this is only interpretation , nothing else.

• As I said they block me, they are not provacting me. And everyone are happy. Let it go :)

• Also this is only interpretation , nothing else.

Yes I was serious that beri bring up Corona to my city :gone:, are you for real ?

• Actually I don't want to intervene, but at this point I have to because what you say is simply not fair.

Anybody would have understood that this post "accusing" you of bringing corona to his city was a joke. Whether a good or a bad one is up to one's humour, but in this context I support the term "snowflake".

And show me where he "rooted" for numbers growing in Turkey. This is your interpretation, nothing else.

:lol:

Just like you hoped Ebrar gets her face full force smashed being a joke. the Japanese being 'ugly' a joke etc. You do have great humour god. I'm not surprised though as ignorance seems to be ok for you as long as we go back to the good old times. As Bogdan said I don't mind being called a snowflake either when it means I don't accept bs of people. I'd rather be called a snowflake than ignorant anyway.

It was not my interpretation but A LOT of peoples' interpretation if you actually maybe were a bit more connected you'd know and see from the likes and posts there. He even kept quoting my words like 1 post earlier, so bye :wavy: Good that you decided to keep the Serbian situation out of your post also.

Can't wait for new mods and a much better community here.

• If you really don't see where and why crovolley goes beyong the boundaries of joking and cheering, ban me, because i love volleyball too much to voluntarily leave the forum and survive in that decision, since this is the only relevant volleyball forum, but i also can't stand to wacth how crovolley is characterized as a joker.

• what you were being is: provocative and hateful.

We don't think that's ok either.

You are provocative as me.

How is that we had peace for 2 weeks without you and QueenPiccci ?

That is not okej either.

Block me, ignore me.

MOVE FROM ME, THANK YOU.

• You are provocative as me.

How is that we had peac for 2 weeks without you and QueenPiccci ?

That is not okej either.

except you had no peace and were involved in drama again as soon as you spoke.

you are trying to be as manipulative as Erdogan ironically :rolll:

And no you should just be banned.

• except you had no peace and were involved in drama again as soon as you spoke.

you are trying to be as manipulative as Erdogan ironically :rolll:

And no you should just be banned.

Block me, ignore me.

Move from me.

You are literally like Erdogan, ban everyone who have opposite opinion from you. You attack everyone who is not thinking as you.

• Ban the troll. If he comes back, you can ban him again and again till he doesn't come back anymore or change his attitude. Simple as that.

We found 3 people willing to join the team. We can move on.

• If you really don't see where and why crovolley goes beyong the boundaries of joking and cheering, ban me, because i love volleyball too much to voluntarily leave the forum and survive in that decision, since this is the only relevant volleyball forum, but i also can't stand to wacth how crovolley is characterized as a joker.

Me too.

• It seems just funny to me that people trying to find an excuse for a troll. He knows very well what he is doing and does it intentionally. That is it.

I said loud and clear a few times that this forum lacked of a decent, dedicated, neutral admin. After saying Matthias should leave his admin responsibilities but stay as an active user because that was not the problem, I was attacked by his friends, called some nasty names, was asked to leave because I wasn’t happy with their friend’s work. Wasn’t it our democratic right to express our opinion? Or were those jokes as well but my interpretation was bad intended?

• It seems just funny to me that people trying to find an excuse for a troll. He knows very well what he is doing and does it intentionally. That is it.

I said loud and clear a few times that this forum lacked of a decent, dedicated, neutral admin. After saying Matthias should leave his admin responsibilities but stay as an active user because that was not the problem, I was attacked by his friends, called some nasty names, was asked to leave because I wasn’t happy with their friend’s work. Wasn’t it our democratic right to express our opinion? Or were those jokes as well but my interpretation was bad intended?

I was going to say this but forgot!

Seeing these posts was the whole reason I even came back to the forum! That was some ugly bullying there and now we can see that it wasn't just you feeling that way anyway but maybe even a majority... :gone:

• I'm okay with Matthias as admin. He's not a bad person, nor a bad admin. He was simply alone. He just needs help, expecially when it comes to make a call whether to ban or not someone.

• Now I'm Nazi, you to Matthias. :gone:

pls don't let anyone to be admin or mod, we will have dictartoship here :white:

• While I do think he was joking when he said beri brought Coronavirus to his city (I mean he couldn’t seriously believe that) it’s not even the point anymore. It seems to me that he can’t be provocative about volleyball anymore so he’s trying to be provocative about a global pandemic which is understandably annoying a lot of users.

Anyway, I certainly hope Matthias stays on because he’s been a brilliant poster since long before I joined (and still is) and has been moderating the forum almost single-handedly for years which has undoubtedly taken a lot of his time even if some disagree with his methods. I think his experience would also be helpful in the future and he could give a different but valuable perspective than the rest of us.

• About being a joke, sure, but your intention don't matter if the other people feel hurt about it. People are allowed to be sensitive, we don't know them, we don't know how they will react, we don't know! People aren't snowflakes because they "don't get it a joke", please.. we are grown people here...

This topic kinda demonstrates that we need to draw some boundaries here... It's not about being a snowflake, drama queen or whatever anymore