Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• You must be really lucky to have Bosetti and Markovic on the bench. Wow..

My God how great L.Bosetti is in defence. She is readying the game so easy, her defence looks easy because She is in the right place every time.

• Laura Heyrman 21 points, 26/17 65% in attack :super:

• So Kim Hill is not yet with Conegliano ?? What is going with her

• I am a great scandicci fan but I hope conegliano won this

I love all players from that team

But maybe to play with a rivak that had 2 previous tough game gonna be a problem

• Omg this was so boring to watch. Can any team in Italian league really challange Conegliano? Did Busto really prepare for Egonu at all? It is Italian league and Busto being aced so many times...Really disappointing.

• Omg this was so boring to watch. Can any team in Italian league really challange Conegliano? Did Busto really prepare for Egonu at all? It is Italian league and Busto being aced so many times...Really disappointing.

Busto is really low this season

They have good players in outsides but limitated but the problem is in middle

All her mb have no great level compared to other top team (stevanovic is good but..)

In my opinion busto couldn't even be in top 4

And novara can win imoco

• :lol::lol::lol:.. The question is, who can challenge Conegliano in Europe except Vakifbank.. Luckily volleyball is full of surprises..

Not even Vakifbank.

Conegliano is just to good, one of the best teams in the history :)

• :lol::lol::lol:.. The question is, who can challenge Conegliano in Europe except Vakifbank.. Luckily volleyball is full of surprises..

I wanted to see that match in cl final but covid don't let

Now i want to see this season

• tomorrow malinov will be operated

I hope it goes ok and she can play this season

I'm lost here. Was there a match between Imoco and Busto?