Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Good to see Firenze using Panetoni in the back-court instead of Enweonwu. In this way they can stabilize the reception and it's easier for Cambi to distribute the ball!

How does this rule work again? Unlimited changing of Italian players U23?

Hill her reception almost gave the second set to Firenze, but Egonu safed her ass!:white:

• i love this firenze team

That's what i wanted to see this league that doesn't show

The team playing regular and van gestel is doing great as i know she could

Also cambi using middles unless she gives bad sets

They were so close to win another set

I like this game

• The team playing regular and van gestel is doing great as i know she could

Indeed van Gestel plays good! it seems she gets better with every game. Good for her!👏

• it was a good game

I am pleased

If i'm not wrong till today egonu was blocked only 8 times but today i saw her at least 3 times being blocked

It was weird

• It doesn't work

It works for you?

It doesn't. The match has started because the livescore is on. Maybe LVF has started working and they are broadcasting there, it's the only reason I can think of.

• Gennari deserves more chance ! She is very promising setter, ofc She has shaky moments because She is on the bench most of the time, duah...

She finally played with all starters not with bench players, She used both Fahr and Robin really good. Robin is monsters right now !

Kim Hill played the worst match of her life ! 8 errors at RECEPTION ! And only 28% in attack :aww:

Jules Egonu got blocked 2times today, but okej :)

• Well, i think santerelli should have let his bench players play win or lose. His bench players are given small amount of time to play even against lower rank team.

Hill's performance was acceptable for me it's her 1st match after how many months? Santerelli should let her play and sylla should rest. She was always playing every match.

• Hello. I have a question. I recently subscribed to LVFTV.COM and was trying to watch the game between Novara and Casalmaggiore but I cant watch it. Is someone having the same issue?

I think they have some problem with their stream service. So they are sending private link of youtube stream in your email.