Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Wolosz is just amazing, showing everything what She can.

Egonu not only that She is attacking like a beast She is serving crazy good tonight!

• To be honest I don’t think even Vakif could challenge Imoco right now. They barely beat Ecz a few weeks ago and Ecz while talented is a young and new team. I really think this year if everyone is healthy Imoco wins everything easily

• I have felling that every team that it is playing against Conegliano, knows that they are gone lose so they are not playing 100%.

Trentino is only one who came in the court so relaxe and they have done their magic as team.

• To be honest I don’t think even Vakif could challenge Imoco right now. They barely beat Ecz a few weeks ago and Ecz while talented is a young and new team. I really think this year if everyone is healthy Imoco wins everything easily

Even if miracle happens and Conegliano doesn't play great as team they have one magic in their hand. Egonu.

Player who can win match by herself even team as Vakifbank with Zhu in their roster.

But not only that they have Egonu, they have Wolosz, De Gennaro, Robin, Folie, Hill and Sylla(who is finally playing as at WCH2018.)

:super:

• What a easy win for Conegliano :what:

Novara had terrible reception, but I need to add that Conegliano had shaky reception too. Santarelli even told his players that even though they are leading that He want quality break point that they need to push it even harder. We all forgot that He is the brain behind Conegliano last 4years. He is one of the best !!

• Well ... Clearly nobody from Novara, except for Bosetti, is in right shape! Lavarini sticks too much on his plan and he doesn't deviate from it:aww: I wish Novara would have signed Poulter or Orro as their setter. They would have been a better fit! Hancock is way too inconsistent...

• My impression today: Conegliano played volleyball, Novara worked volleyball (or well, tried to...). I think that's also how Trento could take a set from Conegliano and achieves good results overall, they're another team that actually plays.

• Conegliano breezed through again. It might be boring to see them easily dominate the opponents as usual but that takes nothing away from what a great team they are of course.

I don't think anyone can stop them in Serie A1. It's possible of course that they could slip up and lose a match but I don't see how anyone is going to beat them over a best of 5 match playoff series.

In the CL I think they can definitely be stopped. I still think they're the favourites to win but sometimes they can't play their game as well with the Mikasa, add to that the nerves they would no doubt be feeling and their opponents only needing to play really inspired volleyball for 1 match and suddenly it seems much more possible not just for Vakifbank but I'd say for a few teams. I think we all know anything can happen in women's volleyball.

• If adams push thru. Fenerbahce can challenge imoco in CL with great middle blockers with eder and adams. But theri reception and defense is not match with imoco.

I think Fener isn’t as strong as Ecz and Vakif even with Adams....

• The match was nearly boring, it looked like Novara didn't even try that much. Congratulations to Conegliano, they are all amazing. They can still fix something to be ready for CL, where maybe Fener can create some problems. I still see Imoco as favorite anyway.

• Seriously dude? Why are you so hateful that you wish someone to get Covid. She might be out of shape but wishing this is just ugly!

• Seriously dude? Why are you so hateful that you wish someone to get Covid. She might be out of shape but wishing this is just ugly!

Maybe i don't express myself correctly

I didn't wish her covid or any player

I wanted to say that after she get covid,she play better now

• I didn't know Cambi was tested positive. As far as I know only the japanese setter Hashimoto was positive, while Alberti and Cambi were out for an injury.

• Poulter is so good at setting to position 4!:super: She makes Gennari look like a good attacker :lol: