Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Second time in a short amount of time that I'm here supporting/defending Carli Lloyd! Is this the world that we are living now? :tzz:

Great text tho and kudos to Carli for speaking up :heart:

O wow. I'm shocked Casalmaggiore didn't pay her for the weeks she played for them. That's really unprofessional.

• And nothing has changed regarding Chirichella: she's very good middle blocker in her top shape, but because of few reasons, she's very inconsistent. Two years ago she was very subpar, last season Cristina was really good, this season she has shown only flashes of a very good level in CL because of injury. But she's also a vocal point of a locker room both in the club and the national team, so it looks like she has kinda guaranteed spot in both teams, and she's one of the highest-paid Italian players in a league thanks to that.

But considering how outstanding Danesi, Mazzaro and Fahr all have been this season, I truly don't think Chirichella will be an important part of the Italian NT after Tokyo Olympics.

I don't really see any spark from Chirichella and while I don't think she's bad, I just don't see her making a big impact so it wouldn't bother me if that ends up being the case by then.

• https://www.volleybergamo.it/i…zie/comunicato-ufficiale/

Sad news from Bergamo. After 30 years, the Foppapedretti group and the historic president Luciano Bonetti have decided to discontinue their activity and leave volleyball. Which means this was probably the last season for Volley Bergamo, unless someone else shows up and takes it over.

In the last 30 years Volley Bergamo has won:

7 Champions League

1 Cev Cup

8 Italian Leagues

6 Italian Cups

6 Italian Supercups

• Really tie match between Monza and Scandicci. First set 25:23 for Monza

Lubian is finally playing like we all expected from her !!!!

• good 1 set

Monza showing uo their quality against savino

Evwn if this match is so tight,they are better for a minimum and that's what they showed this srason

• Strong start from Mingardi and Busto overall. Leading by 7:3 against Imoco !

Link :( ?

• Match is so tie now lets see if Busto is gone break at end of set!

• And Busto takes the first set!

Mingardi was on fire, on another hand Gray was ghost.

Conegliano overall with to many mistakes in one set, 8.

• gray has the potential and everything and it seems she's the only that prevent herself to get to the next level as for sylla

I was expecting that match,busto gonna do Imoco play their best to win,both are top 4 at world right now

• Vakif is fave against Busto but they are gone put really nice match for them !!!!

Lacking really competition in TL I think they will need extra time to adapt against strong team.

• Conegliano is missing points from MBs, I don't know if Wolosz is not setting that much to them or reception is shaky or they are not scoring....

• And now Scandicci took the second set with 25:23....

Seria A is really rising, all teams reached right level in right time !!!

• Didn't this already happen a few years ago?

There was just a change of the main sponsor, with Zanetti instead of Foppapedretti. But Foppapedretti family has always remained in the club until now. The club belongs to them, so if nobody wants to take over it will disappear.

• is really horrible imoco's receive,I never saw hill like that

Busto serve is good but even ...

I hope imoco play better in next sets