Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• again a weak performance but folie crovolley

I also like her but is difficult to defend now

Also hill only 8 points,happily sylla and egonu were on fire

• Great match, I'm so sad that Novara doesn't have better OPP. Lavarini finally try Herbots as OPP, maybe he should try this much before !

Conegliano played perfect.

Literally everyone played their part. Novara is little bit unlucky because Sylla played her best performance maybe the best one even from WCH18. She had 20points, I don't remember when She scored that much. Robin too, her connection with Wolosz was perfect. On another hand De Gennaro digging like crazy, like in her best days. Folie finally find her connection with Wolosz and they started to work, but still Wolosz is not using her that much.

Egonu as Egonu, scoring again 37points in 4sets. She is the best player in the World for me without single doubt. MVP.

55 victory in the row, 18 more victories until they break Vakifbank record. Can they do it ?? :white::drink:

• Not this seaaon

If i'm not wring and if they continue their streak they can only add 10 more wins

• What a shame...novara put a really good fight , and its not like conegliano didn't play good. I hope novara can play this good and even better in cl and why not win a match😊

• Imoco is the perfect team or should i say perfect 6/7. They know thier role each position. Sylla knew she will be the target in service receive but she overcome it and help eguno in scoring. Both mb are great. De guennaro and hill share that spotlight in service receive. Wolosz finally using her middle. She know when and how to use eguno.

Novara did great. I think novara is actually listening and reading fans suggestion. Daeldrop did well and they are trying to replace smarzek with herbotts which i think was too late.

• Of course Egonu deserves MVP award, because she was unstoppable! Although I would like to see that De Gennaro receives the MVP award^^

She made the real difference with her crazy defense, good setting and her stability in reception:super:She made Sansonna look like an amateur:gone:

• again a weak performance but folie crovolley

I also like her but is difficult to defend now

Also hill only 8 points,happily sylla and egonu were on fire

How can be 7/4 54% in attack, can be weak with 2blocks ? Did She played great ? Noooo, but far from weak. Especially judging her performance after only 7sets from Wolosz in 4sets. :thumbdown:

Again Wolosz didn't give her so much sets and She again needed to score very hard sets but today She made kills points unlike yesterday.

• Egonu in Coppa Italia tournament:

QF: 42 points, 38/56 (68%)

SF: 29 points, 23/43 (53%)

Final: 37 points, 31/49 (63%)

Jesus Christ, I don't know how she's done it, but somehow Paola has exceeded all expectations we had had 4-5 years ago about her potential level of play.

• One more CUP in Egonu career with new MVP award. Just making her award list richer. :cup::cup::cup:

• I have criticized Sylla so much this season, but today She reminds like Sylla from WCH. 36/20 in attack, jumping over the block, handling so much pressure at reception. Without her performance today this could end up little bit different.

• I do understand why wolosz not giving much ball with hill since she is receiving and defensive OH and you have eguno, sylla and robin for offensive. Folie for blocking too.

Hill is an all around player and can help more

• The scary part about Egonu is her age. Are there enough games this year to break the Vakif record? What are the rumors about keeping the team together for one more year? I think Hill still could play another year.

Yes but the start of next season

• The scary part about Egonu is her age. Are there enough games this year to break the Vakif record? What are the rumors about keeping the team together for one more year? I think Hill still could play another year.

I think they are gone play 8-9 more matches(That is 63-64 number), but if they won all matches until the end.

With new season, same players almost official(only Courtney instead Hill) I don't think anyone can challenge them especially at start of season.

If they didn't lost that stupid match against Perugia were they played with all bench players they could be already at 77 number and broke Vakifbank record way before ||||||||

I think main focus at the beginning of next season is to make history with winning strike.

• Did you know that Paola Egonu hasn't lose single match in her club career in the last 78 matches, starting her own winning strike with CL title with Novara in 2018-2019. :white::white::white::white:

What She had won with her 78 wins?

CEV CL tittle and MVP award with Novara.

SuperCoppa x2

Coppa Italia x2

WCCH tittle and MVP award.

Regular part of season.

:super::super::super::super: