Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• gala lost that set because of cagla and ilkin

Why insist in that oh when she didn't score?

Where guldemiz?

Also she could use the middles or alesia and koshe

😠😠😠😠😠

• Rachael Adams isn't with the team. So the rumors must be true

ı wonder what fb fans think.They always criticize eczacıbaşı. and now they are doing the same.

What happened with Gala? They were leading 16-14 and the set finished with results 19-25.

• Rachael Adams isn't with the team. So the rumors must be true

Does anyone know how this transfer happened? IMO it's not fair to leave your team in the middle of the season... I hadn't mistaken Adams for a person who would do this kind of thing. But i can't really judge about it, because maybe Aydin gave her permission?:/ If that's the case, I would be totally fine with the transfer!^^ She is a great asset to the current Fenerbahçe team and I hope Aydin will sign a reliable foreign setter in Adams place:box:

• What happened with Gala? They were leading 16-14 and the set finished with results 19-25.

Ilkin miss 3 balls,and idk the setter didn't set for koshe and middles

Finally they won tbe 2nd but it was hard

• Does anyone know how this transfer happened? IMO it's not fair to leave your team in the middle of the season... I hadn't mistaken Adams for a person who would do this kind of thing. But i can't really judge about it, because maybe Aydin gave her permission?:/ If that's the case, I would be totally fine with the transfer!^^ She is a great asset to the current Fenerbahçe team and I hope Aydin will sign a reliable foreign setter in Adams place:box:

It is normal to have a transfer after first half of the season, just that this year that period isn't in January.

*if she have a valid contract with Aydin, without Aydin permision this transfer couldn't happen.

• I feel like a proud parent for each time Kosheleva makes a decent or perfect pass :heart:

• There is a young promising player from TVF 1.ligi. Ayşe Çürük(19yo) she is playing OPP in İstanbul BBSK. She is THY's player. Her last game performance was pretty impressive.

She had 30 points ( 17/33 %52, 1 blok, 12 ace).

I think we will see her in MCSL next season. If she can continue her performance we might have another name for that OPP spot in NT.

how did you get the stats from first division?

• Don't know if anyone had already shared but Ebrar has a new girlfriend btw

Its this girl

She is very pretty

By the way I've checked Ebrar's comments, she is soooo 'apaçi':lol:

Sapla kalbime hanceri ama cok derine inme orada sen varsin

Why insist in that oh when she didn't score?

Where guldemiz?

Also she could use the middles or alesia and koshe

😠😠😠😠😠

İlkin should play over Güldeniz.That girl is future of GS. Even she makes mistakes errors she should play. Güldeniz isn't better than her.