Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Ya'll left me hangin' here :) I assume Yeşilyurt lost? I don't feel the joy like last year either. I miss Tugba, Koolhaas and Goggles. They were more team-y.

• somebody knows with who gala should play in a postponed game?

Cause probably they won 3-0 to sariyer and thy lost to vakif the same way this week-end

So it gives a 3 points distance with gala 1 game less

So this game will be so important to gala in order to achieve 4th place

• Can we confirm if Adams was actually at the gala thy game today?

• I think Koolhas was a big part of the success of Yeşilyurt. She always had a certain level throughout the season, even against big teams. She brought stability to the youngsters. I don'T see thin in Cross.

It is sad to see Derya is not making any improvements at reception and on top of that her offense is dropping. I hope this terrible shape is due to quarantine.

• According to this guy who works for volleynews.it Adams has turned back to USA and planning to join Athletes Unlimited.

https://twitter.com/ale_garott…/1329143098312712198?s=19

• According to this guy who works for volleynews.it Adams has turned back to USA and planning to join Athletes Unlimited.

https://twitter.com/ale_garott…/1329143098312712198?s=19

:gone::lol:

• Galatasaray's postponed game is also against Sariyer, so this weekend's match will show if they are good enough to beat them twice.

As I read from Turkish users, Adams rejected offers from both GS and FB and went to USA. This might be due to her injury and that she wants to have an easy season before Olympics.

I hope GS can get Sasa Pleninsec or Tori Dixon sooner or later.

• Galatasaray's postponed game is also against Sariyer, so this weekend's match will show if they are good enough to beat them twice.

As I read from Turkish users, Adams rejected offers from both GS and FB and went to USA. This might be due to her injury and that she wants to have an easy season before Olympics.

I hope GS can get Sasa Pleninsec or Tori Dixon sooner or later.

They should do

If they do it,they achieve 4th place

• Some details from Beşiktaş and transfer ban.

They have 530.000 euro dept to 4 foreign players.

Maja Tokarska

Mia Jerkov

Olesia Rykhliuk

Yvon Belien.

They had transfer ban for local players as well. But they solved that problem just before the season started and were able to join the league kinda last minute. The dept was around 2.5 million TL to local players. They made deal with some players or payed the others.

Whole Beşiktaş volleyball branch's budget around 3 million TL(U-teams A team everything).

https://twitter.com/Mete_Gulac…/1329483688514641920?s=19

• So will theY be disqualified for the rest of the season?

• For what? Busa serves the exact same role?

Probably replacing Brankica, she is in a terrible shape from the beginning of season. Probably they want to play a faster game with a solid reception line. Especially when a team has Eda, it is not a good idea to sacrifice reception.

• That webpage has been giving false rumours recently, for example Adams. I know he is very involved in Turkish volleyball but I am a bit concerned whether that is just another rumour to get some extra clicks :S