Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• LOL, i mean she is still quite good, but far from her legendary shape from 2011/12/13.

It's hard for me to believe in this rumor, I have to be honest and say I thought about her in the Turkish league again, because with the quality she deserves it, but more like Galatasaray, Nilufer, THY.

I am afraid that Fenerbahce will not succeed in their aspirations, in way of enlisting volleyball superstars, even Terzic said they infinity budget and management wishes are not enough conditions.

Couldn't agree more. I would love to see her in Turkey again but as you said in GS, Thy, Nilüfer etc. Not Fenerbahçe

• When the boss of your team is a genius coach, you can be a winner. Managers can be Basak Koc or Pelin Yuce, doesn’t matter because boss is the coach. But when boss of your team is a manager who has failed many times and coaches have to work with teams that are built by manager, you are doomed to fail.

• https://www.voleybolmagazin.co…mli-bir-mac-oynamiyorduk/

Guidetti's Turkish is soo cute:heart: I didn't know he is fluent indeed!

Some of the tips from Maja were like something only Maja would have the balls to try. I think she sometimes overdoes those but it worked fine today.

Guidetti really knows how to stop Boskoviç. That's why he is more afraid of Egonu than Boskoviç.

At this point, there is no point to play with Mirkoviç at all. She simply doesn't do anything right. At least give Elif a chance to get experience as much as possible for next season.

Haak was amazing today! She was really on fire. Her approach and explosiveness are incredible:obey: Also I think her service gets better this season. Is there any other jump server who throws the ball with her non-dominant hand? I remember Neslihan was doing it too but mostly players throw the ball with their dominant hands. this technique seems to be unique to Haak and it seems like it is working well

• Eczacıbaşı needs a real change. Coach, management(Nalan Ural) etc. everything.

This is the comment I’ve been waiting for. You can’t say it’s just the coach that’s the problem. I don’t understand as a manager how you see your team struggling like this and there are ZERO changes? Not new coach or fired players or transfer players. I don’t understand this philosophy.

• I also was impressed by Guidetti's fluency. Actually more than impressed (ha has been in Turkey since forever, of course he must know turkish) i was surprised bcs I never heard him speak turkish,not even in time-outs:lol:

Haak was unstoppable today, usually she is in trouble when oos but today she was great in every aspect, I still think that she was set too much, but to be fair neither MBH nor Meliha seemed at their top today. (btw, Ebrar also throws with her non dominant hand. Other than these 3 however honestly nobody else comes to my mind)

Kubra was pretty bad, I feel like she was invisible.

Maja's second ball tips are just so good to watch, Ecv was embarrassing against them but she was so great.

Also, is it just my impression or Simge is not as good as she used to? She seems somehow off to me. Not only today but also a couple of matches ago, when she was subbed for Melisa (in CL if I'm not wrong). She seemed so good to me when I first watched her. :rose:

• Guidetti really knows how to stop Boskoviç. That's why he is more afraid of Egonu than Boskoviç.

Yeah, that was really evident in 2017 and 2019 European Championships. Remind me again, when exactly did Italy beat Turkey in any important match ever since he became their coach?

• Yeah, that was really evident in 2017 and 2019 European Championships. Remind me again, when exactly did Italy beat Turkey in any important match ever since he became their coach?

In the world champions

Since then they only met at vnl where they didn't have important matches

• Yeah, that was really evident in 2017 and 2019 European Championships. Remind me again, when exactly did Italy beat Turkey in any important match ever since he became their coach?

I don’t think anybody can really stop Boskovic when she’s at her best level but it’s hard for her to be at her best when Eczaci is the mess that it often is.

To be fair though, I do think Guidetti has a plan for her that can limit her scoring unless she is at her very best. In fact I’d say the ‘19 ECH final is a good example. His tactics weren’t quite enough to win the match but Boskovic wasn’t able to dominate like we know she can.

• In the world champions

Since then they only met at vnl where they didn't have important matches

One group stage match of World Championship versus one lost semifinal and one lost final of European Championship...I wonder which stung more and was more important??(

• I don’t think anybody can really stop Boskovic when she’s at her best

And there you go. All that really needs to be said, same as with Egonu. And Serbia still beat Turkey in that final and Tijana was still the best player, so one would really have to stretch the definition of "containing" to describe what happened then.;)

The comment was based on club matches not NT. I don't think Turkey met with Italy in any recent important match anyways

At club level, Egonu managed to win against vakıfbank many times, singlehandedly. This is not something Boskoviç has done for many years. Generally, she plays great, amazing stats but her team still loses

• I agree with you on Simge, I've also noticed that there is a drop in her shape recently. She is one of the top liberos when she is playing at her normal level. We need her incredible defenses this summer! I hope she will reach her peak later during OG

Melisa was quite promising 2 years ago indeed but then she decided to give a break to volleyball. I am actually surprised that she is back to her shape after being inactive for a year. She could easily be starter in other mid-level teams

• One group stage match of World Championship versus one lost semifinal and one lost final of European Championship...I wonder which stung more and was more important??(

One group stage match of World Championship versus one lost semifinal and one lost final of European Championship...I wonder which stung more and was more important??(

I am sure losing both CL and World Club Championships against Egonu stung quite badly, compared to winning every important game against eczacıbaşı

• And there you go. All that really needs to be said, same as with Egonu. And Serbia still beat Turkey in that final and Tijana was still the best player, so one would really have to stretch the definition of "containing" to describe what happened then.;)

Are you serious Janko? Tijana was the best player and she was not 'contained'? She played with 35% attack, blocked 6 times, hit out 7 times, and was defended many times. You describe what happened then?

The fact that Boskoviç was stopped was the only reason we could indeed play such a close game (15-13 tie-break). Otherwise, based on the rosters, SRB should have had more clear victory

• https://www.voleybolmagazin.co…mli-bir-mac-oynamiyorduk/

Also I think her service gets better this season. Is there any other jump server who throws the ball with her non-dominant hand?

This is something I also noticed, she really made a lot of progress in the service aspect.

Question about other jump server who throws the ball with non dominant hand, it awakened some beautiful memories in me. Piccinini used left hand for throwing when she used jump service a long time ago, i loved so much that service, desperately trying to imitate (unsuccessfully of course).

• This is something I also noticed, she really made a lot of progress in the service aspect.

Question about other jump server who throws the ball with non dominant hand, it awakened some beautiful memories in me. Piccinini used left hand for throwing when she used jump service a long time ago, i loved so much that service, desperately trying to imitate (unsuccessfully of course).

Which year was it? I don't remember her jump serving times:aww:

I also try to throw the ball with my left hand (I am right-handed) while serving, then my jump serve is more explosive and I can make better swing but most of the time the ball is either too much inside the court or it is not the right height;(

• Which year was it? I don't remember her jump serving times:aww:

I also try to throw the ball with my left hand (I am right-handed) while serving, then my jump serve is more explosive and I can make better swing but most of the time the ball is either too much inside the court or it is not the right height;(

Early 2000!

(she's serving right at the start of the video)

• Which year was it? I don't remember her jump serving times:aww:

Probably 2006, I don't remember exactly, but i am sure that was left hand (probably everyone knows, but she is right-handed).

*Bold part : exactly the same story, then I realized why more and more players are switching to the flot, certainly not only because of that, but so much power, coordination of movement, is needed to do it well. My technique is too mild for a jump service, but trying out various ones, I convincingly did best by imitating Logan Tom. I go too far off topic, but this topic is wonderful to me.

• One group stage match of World Championship versus one lost semifinal and one lost final of European Championship...I wonder which stung more and was more important??(

wait wait

We were talking about turkey and italy

What serbia.has to do in it?