Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Yeşilyurt has Covid-19 cases. They can't play the match and it's not possible to postpone. So it's 3-0 to Nilüfer.

Wow it is a pity

They were doing so good

With that they risk no qualifying to a cev tournament

If I'm not wrong 5th place go to challenge and 6 to balkan cup no?

With tgat they gonna need to win next match

• Janset doing an amazing job in block so far!:box:

• I watched it really quick just now skipping inbetween points :D

Wow that's the Aydin everyone wanted to see, although there is some overperformers too (Meryem Boz 39 points :white:)

The fact that Janset got benched for a large chunk of this season had been such a waste of talent, today she really showed her real potential once more, with 7 blocks and a 71% attack :box: Anthi was contributing really nicely offensively too as an offensive OH and receiving ok, which is what we'd hoped for all this time. Maret was contributing super well as well, and great reception.

In short, again that's the Aydin we all kinda wanted to see all season, but they might end with a good spot at the end anyway. I hope they can keep the core of this team for next season.

3-1 win over Galatasaray https://tvf-web.dataproject.co…=157&PID=109&type=LegList

• I don't get why Guldeniz starts over Ilkin. I get that she is better in reception but has zero contribution in attack. It seemed to me that Kosheleva-Ilkin duo was working well for Gs... Hope she is not injured or sth like that.

Gs is unrecognizable btw

• Maret was contributing super well as well, and great reception.

Good you pointing this out! Grothues has been criticized a lot this season that she didn't contribute anything, but I think her defensive skills are still on a very high level and she would be a big value to many teams:rose:

• If Janset play with better setter, she can be really effective in attacking as well.although she gets very few sets and played with a setter like Aslıhan ,Her attack percentage is around 50% this season. She is also one of the best blockers of the league. I think she is the best turkish MB in the middle level.

As for Meryem, although she is inconsistent, she has won many matches for Aydın this season. She's having a good season.

• Janset is like Turkish Ruseva. She has been very consistent at blocking in the last 3 years. As mentioned before, she needs to improve her attacking. Also she wasn't lucky with setters she has played in her previous clubs and the current one. I hope she will keep playing either in Aydın or will go to THY/Nilüfer. I think she has the potential to be invited to NT for next Olympic cycle

It seems like Aydın finally reached their top shape at the end of season. This roster made a lot of sense on paper in the beginning of season but for some reason everyone underperformed. It is nice to see finally things started to work for them. I hope they will keep most of the roster next season

• By the way, is it possible that Ilkin Aydın signed with another club for next season, that's why Ataman is punishing her? Other than that, I can't think of a logical reason for choosing Güldeniz over Ilkin. It is not like Ilkin is a terrible receiver. Güldeniz's attack var at a reasonable range in earlier seasons (around 30-35%) but this season her attacking is mostly around 20%. She is literally playing like a second libero on the court.:what::aww:

• Guldeniz had 50% of perfect passing in the last match. It means Gala is in system half of the times she receives. There's no way you give up on that. The problem is the setter, who wastes all her good job at passing, making pointless her presence on court. The most comfortable player with the setting for Gala is always Kosheleva, simply because of her spiking reach; she can at least adjust and kill the ball some times. The others can't.