Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Come on FB, make a 5 point run. I actually think VB is the better team, but let's have fun :drink:

• Naz can't set slides :cursing:

She is even avoiding to set them...=O

• Gabi MVP even tho she didn't even play all match tbh

she gets a kill block!

• Grats VB, I was rooting for FB because I feel like as the matches progress VB will become only better. But it was fun seeing FB actually managed to give a real fight, contrary to what many would have believed initially.

• Interesting to see that Vakifbank won the match and had an easy set (4th set) with Gabi and the Turkish setter (also with MBH during most of the time) at the same time.

• That was a very entertaining match for me. More hitting errors than necessary, but I think players were pumped and maybe over-reaching.

Even made me like Maja a little.

I don't know if anyone would remember this play ... mid-way through the first set, semi-broken play, Maja goes to her knees to get under it ,,, and to my eyes made a perfect set to the MB (not Zehra), but the MB didn't think such a play was possible so she had already wandered off. That's the kind of play that bothers me, makes volleyball bad

• Gio didn't think it was quality volleyball today :)

• :D he only complimented his ex-player on the other side, bless :rolll::rolll:

He's such a psycho. It's kind of endearing, tbh :rolll:

• Fenerbahce is like the all men: they get you excited, they get you excited, you get excited, but deep inside you know very well how it will end :gone:

Anyway, being serious, personally I do consider the key of the match was Gabi stellar performance at the end of the 4th set and tie break + the lack of connection between Eda and Naz for the slides. During almost all the match, the connection was off, so Vakif defence was ready to pick up the wannabe slides from Eda. But later, it was worse: Vakif block already noticed Naz was avoiding to set Eda and they were ready to cover pos 4 or pipe. I lost the count of how many times Fener wasted the chance to extend the lead or convert a break point cuz of this reason.

• Interesting to see that Vakifbank won the match and had an easy set (4th set) with Gabi and the Turkish setter (also with MBH during most of the time) at the same time.

The truth is that sometimes Ognjenovic-Meliha will be the better combination and sometimes it will be Cansu-Gabi. It just depends who is having a good day, how the opponent plays, etc.

• Maja didn't perform well, I hope she would show her real performance during the rest of series.

Gabi did a good comeback at the end!

• The truth is that sometimes Ognjenovic-Meliha will be the better combination and sometimes it will be Cansu-Gabi. It just depends who is having a good day, how the opponent plays, etc.

Yes! And today the latter was better.

I hope Vakifbank wins in three. But I don't think they can beat Imoco.