Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• IMO the only REALLY safe precaution is to cancel the match. I mean, who would want to have sex with somebody who has a realistic chance of having an contagious sexual disease on that given day? And wearing a condom might give some safety, but there would still be an uncomfortable feeling and you'd probably want to wait until the person is healthy again. Sorry for the comparison but it might make things more clear...

Yes, the comparison was very awful. Surely canceling the match is the best option, there is no doubt about that. What we are saying is that, if you are going to play, you can at least try to reduce the damage. It's better to do something than do nothing at all.

• TVF announced the leauge is supposed to end by April 18th. They asked FIVB for permission and now league will end by April 25th. I dont know if that means they will wait for negative results or not. They also mentioned by the rules matches cant postponed in playoffs :/:/

https://www.tvf.org.tr/haberler/kamuoyunun-dikkatine-2/

I don't know how they ask permition as other leagues are still playing

If italian finals went to a extra game that isn't likely it gonna finish the 24...alnost the same date

Idk if they ask for permission but I didn't hear about it

• TVF announced the leauge is supposed to end by April 18th. They asked FIVB for permission and now league will end by April 25th. I dont know if that means they will wait for negative results or not. They also mentioned by the rules matches cant postponed in playoffs :/:/

https://www.tvf.org.tr/haberler/kamuoyunun-dikkatine-2/

How come the league was supposed to end on April 18th if the 3rd match is on April 16th? They were going to play 4th and 5h matches on the 17th and on the 18th?

• Yes, the comparison was very awful. Surely canceling the match is the best option, there is no doubt about that. What we are saying is that, if you are going to play, you can at least try to reduce the damage. It's better to do something than do nothing at all.

No doubt about that :win: It's a sad story that players have to take care of their own safety because the authorities who should be responsible for it fail miserably :thumbdown:

• No doubt about that :win: It's a sad story that players have to take care of their own safety because the authorities who should be responsible for it fail miserably :thumbdown:

Yes. And this makes the players and the clubs even more lost because there is no good decisions coming from above.

• So what is up at end ?
    Vakifbank won it, or We are waiting for official news.

I mean what is point, even if they play the game. Fener will have so many out of shape players...

• No doubt about that :win: It's a sad story that players have to take care of their own safety because the authorities who should be responsible for it fail miserably :thumbdown:

Yup it’s sad, but it’s actually not happening to volleyball players, but to most people in the world. I’m living in one of the most densely populated city in the world, the covid cases here are “only” several thousands up to now. It’s not because the government here has done anything good to protect us, it’s the complete vice versa that most people here don’t trust the government at all. From February last year we have been wearing surgical masks all the time to protect ourselves (back then even when WHO claimed wearing masks was not necessary)

In these days all people should just do whatever they can to protect themselves and their love ones first. Wear masks properly whenever not at home, and always keep personal hygiene. Do not just rely on the governments / authorities as we have seen countless time wrong decisions were made in this pandemic.

• How come the league was supposed to end on April 18th if the 3rd match is on April 16th? They were going to play 4th and 5h matches on the 17th and on the 18th?

Maybe I misunderstood it or translated wrong:aww::/

Okey, I see now( i guess). They asked permission before they scheduled the final stage. So according to that last match(5th) would be played on 22th April.

But no need for any of this anyway. Vakıfbank is the champion and will get their medals and cup tomorrow at 15:00

• Well deserved! (Both Fenerbache and Vakifbank)8)

Evil

• yes, I've seen this one also. It is odd.

Does it mean the game is cancelled?

Fener forfeited due to Covid, so victory was automatocally given to Vakif. Same thing that happened with Yesilyurt who forfeited and lost all matches with 3-0 and tha score of 25-0 in every set