Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Vakifbank just announced that two players and two technical staff won’t participate in the ceremony today due to isolation. All team and staff should have been isolated given they were all in contact. 😤

I hope they will be smart enough to stop spreading and to make solo training for players until situation is done with Covid in Vakifbank.

I hope their is no gone more cases I want to watch SuperFinal of CL;(

• brazilian are so pissed off because gabi didn't get an award

For them she's the best at world in her role and she deserved to be starter all time

They are mad,she's good but mostly for receive and defense,in attack she isn't that decisive normally

Sometimes they attack maja bcz she didn't set to her that much but at the same time blame her when she set to her in match point and gabi is blocked what is usually

• Some FB fans think Kelsey should ve got the award instead of Michelle. You cant please everyone unf

But how can Kelsey get it when She played only half season. Gabi was many time on the bench too.

So Bartsch deserve it even though

Gabi=Robinson>Bartsch.

• And one more thing

MVP for me should go to Maja Ognjenovis instead because Vakifbank is not the same without her and She is game changer.

Haak is right behind her when We are talking about Vakifbank.

• maja has her weakest season in long time

Vb hitters were soletimes off that haak needed to carry the team in attack and it isn't normally what vb or maja do but they needed to do it

So brava to haak well deserved

• Some FB fans think Kelsey should ve got the award instead of Michelle. You cant please everyone unf

"SOME"fb fans are so toxic and have no idea of volley

I want to think they are fans from football because if they are from volley .....

• Can’t imagine Boskovic isn’t in the dream team... Try to replace Boskovic with Vargas to the Ecz team this season, I’m sure they can’t even enter the final 4.

• This is obviously Dream Team just of the final series, and i'm fine with that.

Otherwise, I mean Vargas instead of Boskovic, Ayca Aykac out of the top 5 IMO, even Cansu Cetin was more convincing in a far more difficult position in this final series, are ridiculous choices for the whole season.

• And one more thing

MVP for me should go to Maja Ognjenovis instead because Vakifbank is not the same without her and She is game changer.

Haak is right behind her when We are talking about Vakifbank.

From a different perspective, Vakifbank could be better off with Cansu and Gabi on court. Cansu is not as good as Maja but Gabi is miles better than Meliha.

• From a different perspective, Vakifbank could be better off with Cansu and Gabi on court. Cansu is not as good as Maja but Gabi is miles better than Meliha.

If gabi were that good she will take the spot of bartsch

She is good but struggles sometimes in attack even if she do a good job in other areas

• If gabi were that good she will take the spot of bartsch

She is good but struggles sometimes in attack even if she do a good job in other areas

You don't understand what I am talking about. With Cansu on court, Vakifbank could play with Bartsch, Gabi and Haak altogether. And, Vakifbank is better offensively with this combination.

I am not saying Gabi is better than Bartsch or vice versa.

• Zehra was far better than Eda this season.

Haak MVP? :gone:

Vargas best Opposite? :gone:

No outside hitter has the same impact Robinson had on Fener. MBH is goos, Kelsey was better IMHO.

And how could this be a dream team, when it misses a middle and a wing spiker? :lol:

• Final series I guess. I would apick Gabi over Bartsch and Cansu Cetin over Ayca, most choices are questionable tbh ngl looking at it now XD

If we look as a whole.

League MVP: Sara Wilhite Parsons

:super: period

• Why was Guidetti in the hall? Does this mean he doesn’t have covid? Even with three negative test results with new variants that are seen, I would have been more careful. Kubra and Melis were absent.

Voleybol Plus (@voleybolplus) Tweeted:

Guidetti: 2018’den bu yana şampiyonluğu bırakmıyoruz: https://t.co/rlLkWPfDny https://t.co/uXHW4Atizf

I also saw pics with Eda and Vargas attending the ceremony... will they ever learn it??? I mean literally half of their team is infected, just. stay. home.

• I also saw pics with Eda and Vargas attending the ceremony... will they ever learn it??? I mean literally half of their team is infected, just. stay. home.

Okej Eda had it before 1month so She doesn’t need to isolate herself.

But I don’t get it why they are not in isolation if they were in close contact with infected person.