South Korea - Women's V-League 2020-2021

• i thought pink spiders will continue with Bruna.. but i guess her performance then was on-off. they probably needed someone with more experience to help hold the fort with their current situation. we dont even know if kyk will continue with them...

• Heungkuk Life Insurance Pink Spiders has selected former GS Caltex player Katherine Bell.

Interestingly, I saw a report early this morning that she signed with some other club.

That girl doesnt stop playing. Her season in Turkey will finish today. She will play in Puerto Rican League, dont know when that ends, then she will play in Korea. 3 countries in 1 year:super:

• That girl doesnt stop playing. Her season in Turkey will finish today. She will play in Puerto Rican League, dont know when that ends, then she will play in Korea. 3 countries in 1 year:super:

And she did 'The Circle' last year :D

I wouldn't be surprised to see her in 'The Challenge' or other show in the future

• How would you rate her as a player? Tbh im not familiar with any of those players selected😅

She played in Korea before, in 15/16 season with GS Caltex. She will play the finale to become champion of second division in Turkey. She helped her team to promote to Sultanlar Ligi. Very strong player, athletic, scorer, sometimes she can make a lot of errors tho. Good player overall.

• Get to see this only in NT..kinda weird seeing top scorer playing as MB. any possibility she go to other club? She's been with IBK for a long time already

she started off as a MB though. haha (i was surprised too) then somehow became a OP at NT and for a while under Coach lee and coach kim if im not mistaken.

i think she's the "face" of ibk, plus they pay her really high, so that could impede her move to other clubs.

• kim heejin did request to coach kim woojae to play OP, but he said no. so she's a MB. thats why all the heejin fans hated coach kim 🤣

we can only cross our fingers for this coming season.

• Is it possible for the twins to play in a foreing league next season? Or KVA won't let them have the transfer?

I don't think KVA has any authority to block the twins' transfer to an overseas league. If the twins want to play overseas then they will have to ask Heungkuk for an arbitrary withdrawal first. However, upon their return to South Korea, the twins would still be tied to Heungkuk.

• I think Lee Do Hee (ex Hillstate's coach) had the luckiest "eye" in picking rookies each season... There are now 4 of her picks are called for NT: Kim Ju Hyang (2 yrs in Hillstate then trade for Go Ye Rim), Jung Ji Yun, Lee Da Hyeon, and Kim Da In....

And in 20/21 the libero/pinch server Ha Mi Reu was the only other rookie that get voted in Best Rookie Award....

PSB should sign her for their coach...

Not only that but if you look at the current NT member, seven of the members started their career at Hyundai. Besides Yeum Hye-Seon and Kim Da-In, all of the other five were MB in their first year at Hyundai.

• QPL do you know when Puerto Rican league is supposed to be finished? I found information it starts at the end of May.

I guess it might be finished until the end of summer and Khat Bell should be able to join Pink Spiders on August.

Yeah. It lasts about 2,5/3 months usually. If they play a standard tournament with the regular season made of 4 round-robins + play-offs, she should be able to join the korean team in the end of august. It also depends on how far her team will go (they could reach SFs IMHO).

• 76th National Men's and Women's Volleyball Championships

( 제76회 전국남녀종별배구선수권대회 )

Group AGroup BGroup C
    Sun-Myung Girl's H.S.
    선명여고
    Han-Bom H.S.
    한봄고
    Je-Cheon Girls' H.S.
    제천여고
    Cheon-An Cheong-Su H.S.
    천안청수고
    Dae-Gu Girls' H.S.
    대구여고
    (Seoul) Jung-Ang Girls' H.S.
    서울중앙여고
    Gyeong-Nam Girls' H.S.
    경남여자
    Gwang-Ju P.E. H.S.
    광주체육고
    Nam-Sung Girls' H.S.
    남성여고

StageDateMatch No.TeamTeam
    Group2021.05.011Cheon-An Chang-Su H.S.Gyeong-Nam Girls' H.S.
    2Dae-Gu Girls' H.S.Gwang-Ju P.E. H.S.
    3Jung-Ang Girls' H.S.Nam-Sung Girls' H.S.
    2021.05.021Han-Bom H.S.Dae-Gu Girls' H.S.
    2Sun-Myung Girl's H.S.Cheon-An Chang-Su H.S.
    3Je-Cheon Girls' H.S.Jung-Ang Girls' H.S.
    2021.05.031Gyeong-Nam Girls' H.S.Sun-Myung Girl's H.S.
    2Gwang-Ju P.E. H.S.Han-Bom H.S.
    3Nam-Sung Girls' H.S.Je-Cheon Girls' H.S.
    Round of 62021.05.041TBATBA
    2TBATBA
    Semi-Final2021.05.053TBATBA
    4TBATBA
    Final2021.05.062TBATBA

Sources: 1, 2, 3

The tournament start tomorrow on April 30 (Fri) and end on May 6 (Thu) but the Girls' U19 / High School will begin on May 1 (Sat).

The start time is 09:00 KST for the first match every day for the Girls' U19 competition. Please note that on May 5 & 6, the Girls' U19 matches will be played after the Girls' U16 matches so there is no exact start time.

Matches will be stream on Youtube but I'm not sure which channel it will be on. I will check tomorrow but this time I think it will be on iSportsTV Korea.

• I don't think KVA has any authority to block the twins' transfer to an overseas league. If the twins want to play overseas then they will have to ask Heungkuk for an arbitrary withdrawal first. However, upon their return to South Korea, the twins would still be tied to Heungkuk.

It's just like KYK.... If they go abroad, they will be back in close of their retirement, just like 'KYK.... Well, depend on their performance of course..

How many seasons does KYK still "owe" to Pink Spiders?