CEV Champions League 2021

• If Monza has really signed with Mihajlovic, they should rethink this decision.

• If Fenerbahçe has really signed with Terzic for more 3 years, they should rethink this decision ASAP.

• I hate this rule. The match should be ended now...what's the point of keep playing???

• novara in semi finals :super::obey::box:

Now put all back ups to have at least a tie game

• Waiting for Terzic to start with every starter even though they are already eliminated and then later on Turkish finals he get mad at some youngster for not overperforming at a clutch moment.

• Waiting for Terzic to start with every starter even though they are already eliminated and then later on Turkish finals he get mad at some youngster for not overperforming at a clutch moment.

I WAS JOKING FSDNBJFSDNLSDFNKFSDK I-

this guy

• Congrats to Novara, well deserved, they were better team in this duel, have no words for Fenerabhce. Probably everyone will blame Terzic for this, and as a coach he must to take responsibility, but come this player isn't juniors, almost all are long time proffesionals on highest possible level, so this was unacceptable.

Noavra played just fine, the truth is they didn't even have a need for more.

• Looks like Vargas is preparing for her next club :box::lol: She can be great with right coaching tbh, rooting for her regardless

Yeah, Fenerbahce should keep her, she has ability to be as good as Boskovic and Egonu, she needs the right coach, someone like Guidetti. Fenerbahce will regret if they let her go.

• I'm so angry that novara won't meet vakifbank

They have real chances to defeat them

2nd and 3rd vest teams at world this season

Unfortunately we won't see that match

Maybe in next world club champs where both teams gonna keep almost same roster

• Didn't even take much effort from Novara to win this duel, Fenerbahçe was nowhere to be found. Congrats Novara, great team play, I enjoy watching them.

For Fenerbahçe, everyone underperfomed and should at least showed some energy. But for me, they will continue flopping with Terzic there, I don't like the way he coaches this team since the beginning.