CEV Champions League 2021

• Kadochkina looks a lot more convincing in Position 4.. maybe Kazan should user her as OH instead?

• He doesn't seem to like Daalderop that much.. such a shame :(

And he puts Daalderop in a very difficult position. She has to cover both OH & Opp positions and needs to perform whenever Herbots or Smarzek (or sometimes Bosetti) is not playing well. In 1st set she played a few points as OH, then in the other sets she subbed Smarzek to be Opp. And she’s expected by Lavarini to perform better than the starters, otherwise she’d be subbed out just after a few points. That’s just too demanding to a young player.

• Kadochkina looks a lot more convincing in Position 4.. maybe Kazan should user her as OH instead?

Yes! She and Arina could make a great OH duo!

Today Kazan played well, but Novara was a little bit better. Now they are eliminated ;(

• What a bad setter Moscow has.

• Daalderop needs to leave this team, she is a huge potential and deserves much more tbh.

I used to like Smarzek but she would be a lot more useful if she could receive well and played as OH tbh, she isn't a doninant spiker (Same when it comes to POL nt btw and Stysiak on the right)

Imo Daalderop is better on the right as well but she should try to become more all-around hopefully in another team next year.

• Daalderop needs to leave this team, she is a huge potential and deserves much more tbh.

I used to like Smarzek but she would be a lot more useful if she could receive well and played as OH tbh, she isn't a doninant spiker (Same when it comes to POL nt btw and Stysiak on the right)

Imo Daalderop is better on the right as well but she should try to become more all-around hopefully in another team next year.

i think the same... isnt like she is benching to Zhu.... She has a similar level of Caterina and Herborts.

• I think that Moscow has a good chance to go further next round. Tomorrow they need to beat Stutgart .. and probably will face ECZ already classified as pool winner in the last game..

• wow bonifacio only 2 points today

She was like a prospect but now she seems to be one of the bunch

• Consecutive sets to Natalia that were too low that she could just tip over, but Lokomotiv just couldn’t save those tips...:aww:

Babeshina played so good in Uralocka a coupple of years ago.. and now she is benching forr this setter .. OMG

Agree, and it’s a strange decision of the Polish NT to put Stysiak as OH to receive and Smarzek remained as Opp. It should definitely be the other way round.