CEV Champions League 2021

• Kazan took the second set. Novara has trouble beating the high block of Kazan and Bosetti isn't bringing the stability is reception she is used to bring...

I love to see Washington back on court! She is so important for the team both in attack and block^^

• What a point by Novara! Bosetti save :sos:

• Lippmann and Dijkema are not even on the bench ||:gone:

• Busto wins 3-2. Kind of a weird match because in each set the losing team played pretty badly. Each team had good moments too but there was no part of the match where both teams were playing at their best. I'd say the main differences that made Busto win were blocking and setting but Vasileva was unlucky to have lost today, Malinov should have used her more often, especially in set 5, because she was scoring better than Stysiak.

• The Libero from Novara is the best player so far!

• Lippmann and Dijkema are not even on the bench ||:gone:

Yes why? Also Galkina and Evdikimova aren't playing who are normally starters:what:

• Yeah I was wondering, where are they? Injured? Covid?

Yes why? Also Galkina and Evdikimova aren't playing who are normally starters:what:

It seems they are in quarantine. What a shame! ;(

• Malova denfese skills are still outstanding, digging from all the court.

• Thank you very much CEV. We get to watch every single match we want thanks to your brilliant schedule. 🤬

and they always talk about how hard they work to make volleyball more popular. Disgusting.

I’m actually thankful to CEV that they still manage to organize the CL & Cev cup this year. These tournaments involve lots of teams from different countries with so many matches and so much travelling in the middle of pandemic, it’s really not easy to come up with a perfect schedule.

• Konovalova :rolll::rolll::rolll:. Pls Kazan, next season you have to hire either Lazarenko or Kotova.

• Sansonna and Washington are playing spot on! Also Daalderop really important out of system at the end of the set:super:

• malova and sansonna playing like young

And nika 100% ,she was awesome

• Startseva is playing fast... This setter from Moscow isnt good...

• Natalia on fire in this second set...

• 🤬 Lavarini!!! Why put Smarzek back on court and sub Daalderop out:mad::wall:

• I’m actually thankful to CEV that they still manage to organize the CL & Cev cup this year. These tournaments involve lots of teams from different countries with so many matches and so much travelling in the middle of pandemic, it’s really not easy to come up with a perfect schedule.

But it is very easy to complain:roll: