CEV Champions League 2021

• a cute guy was coaching Dinamo Moscow last season. Where is he now?

I think he is now the ass. coach of Dinamo Moscow :lol:

• I can't wait for tomorrow match between Fenerbahce vs Conegliano.

But for real I really want tie match, some high level match.

Conegliano is literally storming the league and CL for now. I want some competition.

Last season Egonu played one of the best volleyball that I have saw, but She is not stopping, not single match. She is coming with such a great shape, no matter with who She is playing. She is attacking like beast.

1:01 that set from Wolosz to Robin :heart:

• I think he meant assistant coach :lol:

OMG:white: I feel so blonde right now🙈 I didn't expect such a savage post from Bogdan anyways😂

• a cute guy was coaching Dinamo Moscow last season. Where is he now?

Sukomel Alexander, current assistant coach to Bulatović and Dinamo Moscow.

• I watched a few Russian league matches, this is her norm lately :gone:

She was just fine yesterday, don't you think so?

• I think he is now the ass. coach of Dinamo Moscow :lol:

can we all stop using ass. coach term? It causes confusion to certain people with selective perception😂🙈

https://capitalizemytitle.com/…uent%20and%20common,Assts.

• I know that neither Calcit nor Nantes aren't high level teams, but we can say that seems like that Brankica is back on the track.

• She was just fine yesterday, don't you think so?

I was only able to watch the tiebreak so I can't draw conclusions on that match I think. I still think she is a great player but something needs to change because she has been flatlining/declining these past few years imho

• This both leg jump style from Kestirengoz looks a bit clumsy, i mean she often has problems with timing because she doesn't manage to finish the run,.......With Zetova, Grun, that seemed completely natural.

• Calcit just take set from Fener :white:

• what?

I meant fener was witj most of team backup

Wasn't that?

If not,it would be embarrasing

• And tie 3rd set, I Hope get it that is better to finish this match sooner and later. They don't have even 24h to rest for tomorrow match. Tie break wouldn't help, still 4 starting players are playing.