CEV Champions League 2021

• FOLIEEEE TWO BLOCK IN ROW AND 1 ATTACK LETS GOO

• Adams bring way more stability than Sylla.

• Was robin always like this or is it special attitude for this match?:what:

• Lubian is finally playing like we all expected from her.

• Pietrini such a beauty, I can't believe that OH like her is sitting on the bench:aww:

• Oh please Malinov, with that kind of serve you have, it is unforgiveable to miss it that silly way.

• What a great match, high level volleyball. Great reception, great defense, long rallies.

• I agree the reaction of de Kruijf wasn't correct, but it's just her way to wake her team up and get the opponent out of their rhyth. You can say all you want, but it's working, because before she entered Conegliano played really weak and without any spirit. In the end it's not about making friends with your opponent, but to win the match. Aslong as you treat eachother with respect, wich wasn't completely the case here🙈

• If Scandicci doesn't use this "bad" match from Egonu standards they will never will.

• My Gow what a rally and what bad set from Wolosz to Hill:aww:

• I agree the reaction of de Kruijf wasn't correct, but it's just her way to wake her team up and get the opponent out of their rhyth. You can say all you want, but it's working, because before she entered Conegliano played really weak and without any spirit. In the end it's not about making friends with your opponent, but to win the match. Aslong as you treat eachother with respect, wich wasn't completely the case here🙈

https://i.pinimg.com/originals…68f3ba7c92b3c92abf12d.jpg

• Egonu is just so F***ng brave. But please, Asia, keep it simple. You are risking way too much when it is not necessary.

Stysiak is playing so mature now