2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• i love bongaerts and she's doibg a great job

But overusing buijs was insane,it's the logic decision but the most obvious one

Some amazing setter in some clutch moments don't use the best players.sometimes it work and others didn't so....

• What an end of the set! Nevertheless, in the long rallies, nor Gong, LYY and ZCN could finish the point. I do like China team has improved a lot their block-defence system, but in these clutch moments, they still do need Zhu Ting.

There were so many rallies where I thought: Zhu would have easily closed the set and match.

Dutch defense was on point at the end of the third set, pity they match finished ended with a mistake.

• Well fought, but they really should have finished a set point:aww: If Plak still would have been on court, they would have taken it IMO. Bongaerts could only set to position 4, because Buijs and Daalderop were the only players who couls kill the ball. Buijs played good at the end! Also Timmerman pretty steady.

• I was expecting a little bit more from Lohuis, but Timmerman played really well indeed

A little bit more, she literally added nothing today:gone:

• If Plak still would have been on court, they would have taken it IMO.

Agree. Both to score and to make it easier for Buijs or Daalderop to score

• Who is that woman commenting CAN-SRB? I don't think I've heard her before and she's quite, ehm....exhausting :S

If I'm not mistaken, she's that lady around the 2 minute mark. Ci says she arrived this week.

• If Canada's bench don't stop that silly dance, I will start to root for Serbia this game... So annoying

• If Canada's bench don't stop that silly dance, I will start to root for Serbia this game... So annoying

Wait I'm not watching but what are they doing. I kinda expected drama after the CAN/USA x SRB fiasco

• I think they are overdoing it with the dancing. Joseph will be more tired than the starters. Canada players are probably taking this game personally, too personally.