2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• don't forget Dambrink and Buijs:D

Sarina Koga has had her share as well. i really wonder if it’s something with the lighting in that arena.

• I dont watch volleyball so regularly anymore, what is the reason Ze bringed back all of the veterans - Carol Gattaz, Sheilla, Fe?

• I dont watch volleyball so regularly anymore, what is the reason Ze bringed back all of the veterans - Carol Gattaz, Sheilla, Fe?

Gattaz had a recent resurgence these last few years, then Zé called her back in order to give her a chance to play. She'll most likely be going to Tokyo as a starter at 40yo. She has a great connection with Macris and is our best slider.

Garay is also coming from good seasons in her club. She'll either take a break or retire after Tokyo. Zé called her because Brazil has a very, very thin pool of OH players. Also Natália is injured, which is why Garay is playing full-time.

As for Sheilla, who the hell knows.

• Again, why not bring in Ana Cristina and Rosamaria

• Gattaz had a recent resurgence these last few years, then Zé called her back in order to give her a chance to play. She'll most likely be going to Tokyo as a starter at 40yo. She has a great connection with Macris and is our best slider.

Garay is also coming from good seasons in her club. She'll either take a break or retire after Tokyo. Zé called her because Brazil has a very, very thin pool of OH players. Also Natália is injured, which is why Garay is playing full-time.

Sheilla as cheerleader role lol

• Gattaz had a recent resurgence these last few years, then Zé called her back in order to give her a chance to play. She'll most likely be going to Tokyo as a starter at 40yo. She has a great connection with Macris and is our best slider.

so sorry for Walewska that the olympics wasnt in 2019, than she could be the 6 player like now gattaz :lol:

I thought Garay after Rio will never ever be called back to NT..Sheilla is just a moral support probably

• I don't like this version of Ze. He seems constantly sleepy.

• and Adenizia is another cheerleader as well, yes? when she had a good season last time?In Scandicci 4 years ago

• you... must not have watched any Korea matches have you haha - cause those are... 😶‍🌫️

but wow, seems like the Thailand veterans are getting back into rhythm after 2 weeks (since they didn't have time to even practice together coming to VNL), they actually won Germany! Congrats on their 1st win of the tournament!!

Wonder if they could win Belgium & Canada too if they keep this up

But Germany is playing lousy overall this tournament, so don't jump into conclusions.